Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Damn condoms

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zella wrote:
    I've no idea about charities, will look into it tho. If anyone knows a charity that wants me to have pain free safe sex let me know contact details please.
    Try asking "AskTheSite" on here as if there is such a charity tht could help you they are bound to know and be able to point you in the right direction. The sex questions like this tend to be answered by Brook so they will know if there is anywhere that could help you.
  • Options
    These are the best I could find I'm afraid.
  • Options
    click A little cheeper.

Edit: I've just found this site click orders over £5 are free. 20 mates crystal cost £7. Other wise its £1.50 for p&p but the site.

Edit: it looks like you can just order one single condom for only £1.85, ok thats expenisve but at least you won't be left with lots that you can't use.
  • Options
    Thanks little_one, just ordered a few of the crystal ones to see if i'm ok with them. I really hope I am.

I've emailed brook about the situation and I'm just waiting on a reply. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for all your help so far:D
  • Options
    I hate how expensive they are, its so stupid! They should all be free- not only in clinics but everywhere.

Thats what I think anyway.
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    I've emailed brook about the situation and I'm just waiting on a reply. I'll keep you updated.
    Did they reply yet? I am intrigued to know what they say...
  • Options
    Brook didnt say anything helpful. There are no free non-latex condoms on the NHS and that i will just have to wait for an appointment to come up to get tested.

But I tried out those condoms that littleone sugested and I'm absolutly fine with them, which is really really helpful at 35p each!! It even feels like thier not even there, none of that rubbery feeling that makes you feel like your haveing sex with a dildo:D
  • Options
    That's great. I don't get why condoms are so expensive. Surley it cheaper in the long run to make them cheaper so more people use them, then having to treat the increasing number of people with sti.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    That's great. I don't get why condoms are so expensive. Surley it cheaper in the long run to make them cheaper so more people use them, then having to treat the increasing number of people with sti.

yes but the people who make the condoms, who want to make profit, are not the ones who have to pay for the clean up costs of infections, plus if theres enough people super scared, they going to buy more condoms aint they
  • Options
    ebay, we just got 48 for £10 kitemarked and use by date on them etc.