Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Barbie is a slut!

Ralph was driving home one evening when he suddenly realized that it
was his daughter's birthday and he hadn't bought her a present.
He drove to the mall, ran to the toy store, and said to the shop assistant, "How much is that Barbie in the window?"

In a condescending manner, she said, "Which Barbie? We have Barbie
Goes to the Gym for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95, Barbie Goes
Shopping for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95, Barbie Goes
Nightclubbing for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.00."

Ralph ased, "Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.00 when all the others
are only $19.95?"

"That's obvious," the sales lady said. "Divorced Barbie comes with
Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, and Ken's furnitures...

abr0450l.jpg
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think every Barbie doll needs to be burnt in a blazing inferno.
  • Options
    barbie_isa_slut.jpg

Burn Barbie Burn

20509904_317e7bc56f_m.jpg
  • Options
    I think these ones are alright.

if i had a girl though, id be more likely to get her a feral cheryl doll though.
    http://www.feralcheryl.com.au/
  • Options
    But you've got to remember, there was barbie, skipper, stacey, the brown haired barbie, the dark skinned one, so many different women, not to mention all the different celebrity barbies, the disney ones... but only one ken. he was quite the man whore.

Do you guys have "bratz" over there? Why would anybody buy those. If I had a child, I'd never let them have that. Its the ghetto trash barbie. Gross.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Do you guys have "bratz" over there? Why would anybody buy those? If I had a child, I'd never let them have that. Its the ghetto trash barbie. Gross.
    Unfortunately, Britain does have the Bratz dolls. It's a version of Barbie for chavs. (similar thing to trailer trash in the USA)
  • Options
    Sadly we do have Bratz, they're horrible.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Unfortunately, Britain does have the Bratz dolls. It's a version of Barbie for chavs. (similar thing to trailer trash in the USA)

oh thank you!! i always wondered what the chav was but got nothing more than plaid and beating people with phones and wearing exercise clothes. Now I get it :heart:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    oh thank you!! i always wondered what the chav was but got nothing more than plaid and beating people with phones and wearing exercise clothes. Now I get it :heart:
    Yes, chavs are like that. They also tend to have no sort of morality whatsoever, wear jewellery that looks dreadful (it's "bling", apparently) and tend to be sponging off the state. The chav phenomenon needs to be stopped.
  • Options
    I caught my boyfriend's little sister (5 year old) "playing" with her barbies.

She had two girl barbies naked and doing ur... rude things to each other. :blush:

When I asked her what they were doing she told me that they were "hugging... with joy" so that told me.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:

She had two girl barbies naked and doing ur... rude things to each other. :blush:

When I asked her what they were doing she told me that they were "hugging... with joy" so that told me.
    :lol: oh god thats too funny
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Yes, chavs are like that. They also tend to have no sort of morality whatsoever, wear jewellery that looks dreadful (it's "bling", apparently) and tend to be sponging off the state. The chav phenomenon needs to be stopped.

Can you tell a chav just by the way they look?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:

i met a young italian guy back in the eighties ...hansome ...seriously loaded ...parents were paying for his seriously expensive rehab for heroin addiction.
    in a group therapy session he burst into tears and admitted shagging cindy dolls!
    my first thought was ...just how small can a guys dick be!
  • Options
    i met a young italian guy back in the eighties ...hansome ...seriously loaded ...parents were paying for his seriously expensive rehab for heroin addiction.
    in a group therapy session he burst into tears and admitted shagging cindy dolls!
    luigi ...if by any chance you get to read this it's me ...the tennis player from strangeways ...
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Can you tell a chav just by the way they look?

course you can! they all look the same but seem to think they look "cool"
  • Options
    This type of thing is what scares me about "group" therapy.
  • Options
    Mia16 wrote:
    course you can! they all look the same but seem to think they look "cool"
    like seriously fat people wear tents ...thinking no one will notice they are fat when in reality ...the moment you see the big baggy top and trousers you see ...a fat person.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    This type of thing is what scares me about "group" therapy.
    what ...guys with little willys shagging toys?
  • Options
    luigi ...if by any chance you get to read this it's me ...the tennis player from strangeways ...

Did he have a brother mario?
  • Options
    Barbie is a lesbian

287979.jpg
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Did he have a brother mario?
    :D no ...he was actualy an only child of a count ...extremely wealthy italians who sent their wayward son of ...about 25 to england to get him off the smack ...i lost touch with him. confused soul but beutiful person.
  • Options
    what ...guys with little willys shagging toys?
    Ur... well I hadn't considered that specifically. Just general intense emotions and opening up to everyone in a group seems a bit :nervous: to me.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Ur... well I hadn't considered that specifically. Just general intense emotions and opening up to everyone in a group seems a bit :nervous: to me.
    i did it for eight weeks ...absolutely brilliant.
    i discovered i had very few problems in life!
  • Options
    I ALWAYS used to make my barbies and sindys have sex. id get the ugliest one and cut its hair short to play the boy.

Is that really weird. Me and my best friend used to love that game!
  • Options
    I feel deprived as all I did was dress them up
  • Options
    i did it for eight weeks ...absolutely brilliant.
    i discovered i had very few problems in life!
    I'm meant to be "considering" a programme thing at the moment which has group stuff as a compulsory part of it but it puts me off. I'd probably admit to something that you probably shouldn't admit to in public and then in years to come I'd read stories about myself on internet message boards... (I've not shagged a cindy though before anyone gets ideas).
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I'm meant to be "considering" a programme thing at the moment which has group stuff as a compulsory part of it but it puts me off. I'd probably admit to something that you probably shouldn't admit to in public and then in years to come I'd read stories about myself on internet message boards... (I've not shagged a cindy though before anyone gets ideas).
    the way it works is ...until you feel you can trust the people involved ...you just fake it to make it.
    listen to the others ...see whats going down ...see how it is working ...and then you start to open up a little at a time.
    no one can or would dream of forcing you to open up.
    if the group is a good working one that you feel comfortable with ...start to learn from ...you start to actualy want to unburden yourself.
    it can be a fascinating insight to others and then ...youself.
    go for it ...what have you got to loose?
  • Options
    what have you got to loose?
    Dignity. Sleep. Pride.

But seriously I am considering it. My step-brother did the ol' drugs rehad thing and I remember that he had to go to a group and I think he liked it.

But still. I bet I'd scare people. I could just go and not talk though. And try not to laugh if someone mentions Cindy dolls.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I bet I'd scare people. .
    not a chance!
    when i did it ...i was the only working class guy amonst very well healed and educated people ...from the media sports fashion etc ...straight from strangeways jail.
    it isn't like that at all.
    no matter where you been what you done ...you will be educated about others and realkise ...you aint alone.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I feel deprived as all I did was dress them up

I used to hide my barbies around the house in cupboards and stuff. It freaked my mum out, as she's go looking for a pan/ a towel and a Baribie would be sitting there... with her legs and arms straight out in front of her :lol:. They were always dressed nice though, I was quite good like that!
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

yep...just like black people. :banghead:

barbie is a slut...i rid her last night.