Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bought the book 'Spliffs 3' today

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was looking at it a few minutes ago, noticed some white powdery stuff on the back, so i licked it off to clean it, thinking to myself "now if only..."

I really can't believe it, but i'm feeling an effect! :eek:

Lost my appetite and i'm craving ching...this is no placebo :eek:

The staff must have been snorting ching off books on spliffs. I must go in tomorrow and check the others. Fucked up!

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Jammy cunt. :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    you licked something off of a book? did it not occur to you that the substance could have been anything!?
    jammy cunt.
  • Options
    it was probably something to prevent mold or mites ...you might have discovered a new drug!
  • Options
    it was probably something to prevent mold or mites ...you might have discovered a new drug!

it was probably mildly poisenous in that case :lol:
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    it was probably mildly poisenous in that case :lol:
    since when did that stop anyone!
  • Options
    since when did that stop anyone!

very true :)
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    you licked something off of a book? did it not occur to you that the substance could have been anything!?
    jammy cunt.

Well if was anthrax i'd be fucked away :D

Somebody slipped half an e in my bottle of magners a couple of hours back, wondered why i started jabbering shite more than usual :nervous: :love:

May this unintentional of doing drugs without knowing continue...for a long, long time :cool:

There really is no escape :shocking:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Somebody slipped half an e in my bottle of magners a couple of hours back, wondered why i started jabbering shite more than usual :nervous: :love:

haha i found a couple cleaning my room yesterday, fuck eating them ;)
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    haha i found a couple cleaning my room yesterday, fuck eating them ;)

I'll admit to going through a bin to find some e's a while back. Pal's g/f had tried to dispose of them, cheeky bint!
  • Options
    I've lost pills in my room a few times...I reckon my mum found them and threw them out.
  • Options
    my da found a big bag of white powder in my room the other week, two ounces of it, luckily it was glucose!

he thought it was coke tho lol
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    I'll admit to going through a bin to find some e's a while back. Pal's g/f had tried to dispose of them, cheeky bint!

My mate's mum threw out 4 grams of MDMA that he had stupidly left on a plate under his bed. She probably just thought it was salt or something. I think managed to salvage some going through the bin. :yum:
    turlough wrote:
    I've lost pills in my room a few times...I reckon my mum found them and threw them out.

I like the new av. :thumb:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    my da found a big bag of white powder in my room the other week, two ounces of it, luckily it was glucose!

he thought it was coke tho lol
    wasn't he curious about you having glucose in ounces ...?
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    so i licked it off to clean it, thinking to myself "now if only..."QUOTE]

Lol, Im sorry its nervous laughter. I cannot believe you licked a book to see what the powder was. It sounds so ridiculous, but very amusing! It could push you to legend status but it could have been poison or anything, so I have to say....funny yes....scary....very!

:lol: :eek2:
  • Options
    wasn't he curious about you having glucose in ounces ...?

im sure he was, but he has no reason to be hoking around my room like that (well he was looking for a skin) but he can't say too much .. i wasn't even in at the time .. he brought it down to my ma who cracked up at him for being in my room then tasted it and pointed out that it was sugar .. he was drunk at the time and probably didnt notice it wasnt actual sugar .. he put it back where he found it and hasnt said anything since

(the reason i know its 2 ounces is because i weighed it out of curiosity after he found it!)