Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ear stretching

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you ever seen or pierced anybody with the corset piercing? I think thats what its called, probably not. The 2 rows of rings on their back that they can weave ribbon and such thru. I've always thought those were so fun.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Have you ever seen or pierced anybody with the corset piercing? I think thats what its called, probably not. The 2 rows of rings on their back that they can weave ribbon and such thru. I've always thought those were so fun.

Like that...

pic05249.jpg

Nope never... Not hard to do tho...

Once I pass 20 needles on my side... was fun :)
  • Options
    No Heather-hugs for you if you get that done :p
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    that looks gorgeous i think.

Yes I looks good too as well imo...

I have seen more on the web, but they were not all pretty, that one is quite sexy...
  • Options
    I love that corset thing. Somehow dont think it would look as good on me though as it does on her.
  • Options
    What do they use to stretch ears? Are they tapered so its easier to get in? Do you just kind of shove it in when your increasing it or do it slowly? I'm quite curious about this, I went to schook with lots of boys who had this done and I never knew anything about it.
  • Options
    You use stretching taps like those...

a1_1.JPG

Also depending on how is the jewerly you want to put, you can do it with the jewerly...

I done mine with a pen... which isn't recommened obviously...
  • Options
    or like this
    actaper-rd.jpg

so you can just put it in a little at a time. Its probably a less painful, cheaper way of doing it with less chance of damage. Tbh though, if you stay within your own pain threshold then youre unliklely to damage yourself anyway, despite what Ilora danon says.
    If it fucking kills then youve probably done it a bit fast. When i went from 2 to 4 it REALLY hurt. really really fucking hurt - I cried, but it still didnt do that blowout thing, and my body usually doesnt like piercings all that much anyway, whereas when I had my navel done, I did get blowout, and that wasnt stretched, it was just a normal piercing.
    When I went from 4 to 6mm it only hurt a little bit. I could sleep on it the same night.
  • Options
    One of my ex's friends put a cork through his ear (the whole that he was stretching) while he was drunk, only it expanded and made it bleed lots. Fool!
  • Options
    One of my ex's friends put a cork through his ear

I read that as he put a cock through his ear :rolleyes:
  • Options
    :lol:
    I think that would hurt a bit more than a cork!