Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Subway - What do you have?

JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
Prompted by the fact I've just had a footlong chicken and bacon ranch and now feel slightly ill! Whats your favourite Subway?

(If you havent had one, have one and dont tell us about the fact you haven't had one :p Also don't bother saying "its rip off" its worth it so get over it kthx :impissed: )

So yer, mine has to be chicken and bacon ranch, footlong, with lettuce tomato and onion, double cheese and mayo to top off the calories. :yum:

Whats your fave? g0g0g0g0g

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Foot long chicken pizziola with double cheese, extra marinara, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers and sweet onion sauce *drools*

OMG! I want one noooooow! >_<
  • Options
    6 inch Turkey breast and Ham :) I have lettuce, cucumber, cheese, lots of onions, pickles and ketchup :yum:

*heads off to subway in front of my accomodation*
  • Options
    I normally have steak and cheese, or chicken teryaki. Mmmm. With honey mustard sauce.
  • Options
    Subway is rank
  • Options
    Thursday daily special for me :thumb:
  • Options
    Haha! How did I know JsT would have started this thread?!! We heart Subway.

I have a 6 inch Italian herbs and cheese with meatballs, cheese and fucking tonnes of onion. And green peppers. :D Ahh, I fucking love onions.
  • Options
    I don't go for anything extravagant. Usually a foot long chicken sandwhich with lettuce, cheese and mayonaise.
  • Options
    My ex used to go in and get ham on plain bread...
    I never understood the point of going to subway for a plain boring ham sandwich. Maybe that's just me *shrugs*
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Me no likey Subway :(
  • Options
    Me no likey Subway :(

Yay. :heart:

Cuz meats and cheese and mayo and such should be kept in a fridge, not to rot and be coughed on in the open air, right :yes: It makes me ill to even think about.
  • Options
    Meatball Marinara with cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese and toastedness. YUM YUM YUM.
  • Options
    i havent tried that many from there. I had a roast beef one once and ive had steak and cheese which were both nice. I also had a tuna one once but it wasnt as good.
  • Options
    i havent tried that many from there. I had a roast beef one once and ive had steak and cheese which were both nice. I also had a tuna one once but it wasnt as good.
    I must force you to sample a Meatball Marinara tbh. They are heaven in bread ;d.
  • Options
    chicken marinara (so messy not one to eat on the move) / meatball marinara / bbq rib :yum:
  • Options
    The one with the most meat and added spicy thingys
  • Options
    Roast chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, cucumber, lettuce..
  • Options
    I have a footlong subway melt (with extra pepperoni) with onions, sweetcorn, jalepinos, pickles and olives. Top it off with sweet onion sauce. :yippe: :yum:
  • Options
    I had a sandwich from there - it was disgusting! It was all dry and tasted about a week old. Aren't they owned by Mc Donalds?
  • Options
    Charlotte, obviously. ;)

184.jpg

On the real subject, i dont know ive only been twice in my life and i find it overly complicated :( I had some meatball thing last time.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Charlotte, obviously. ;)

184.jpg
    One of my friends has interviewed/had a pint with her.

Yer.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    One of my friends has interviewed/had a pint with her.

Yer.

omfg, jealous. :( I could have interviewed her if my friend hadnt got the interview so late notice. I have seen her live twice though, one of those times being about 6 foot away. :D
  • Options
    Italian tbh :D
  • Options
    i had a subway once with bbq chicken, cheese, salad, sweet onion sauce and mayo as recommended by my friend. but i just think theres too much bread! i got the full length and was full after half of it.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    omfg, jealous. :( I could have interviewed her if my friend hadnt got the interview so late notice. I have seen her live twice though, one of those times being about 6 foot away. :D
    I knew you'd be jealous. Why do you think I said it ;p.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I knew you'd be jealous. Why do you think I said it ;p.

because you are a mean bitch :(
  • Options
    Charlotte from the subways is well fit and still looked sexy even when she was amazingly sweaty and stuff on stage, biatch! shes cool though.

Subway I could kill for one now. Everyone says I'm boring but I just like turkey or ham ones haha! with cheese...and with loads of cucumber! and tomato.

Meatball ones are SO overated tbh, I had one once and I was like...ew! It was okay but...I couldnt tell what meat the meatball was meant to be? hmm.
  • Options
    footlong ham+turkey breast+bacon melt

with red onion, green peppers, two slices of tomatoe, southwest sauce, and salt and pepper, sometimes with those hot jalepeno(sp?) peppers on

and 3 cookies for £1, and a bottle of pop, this all gets me through the whole night at work, from 6pm to 6am usually, and then i also get 30% off cause we let their staff into the club for half price :)

edit: i like my italian herbs and cheese bread :d
  • Options
    white chocolate cookies- only thing worth eating.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    white chocolate cookies- only thing worth eating.

i get a white chocolate cookie, an oatmeal cookie, and a rainbow cookie for my trio of three for £1
  • Options
    I love it when the cookies are warm and gooey/goowee/guey (sp?)