Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

frustrated i think...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically, i have been with my bf for nearly 4 months now, which to me is pretty scary.
i normally dont last very long because i dont let them know how im feeling adn then end up pushing them away and then it all gets complicated.
So any way things are going surprisingly well with him and i'm very :) But im really scared now that bcos i've let myself like him, something bad is gonna happen.
Its kinda on the cards for the future for him moving about 80 miles away for work and already im panicking thinkin is there any point carrying on.
i know itrs a bit dramatic, and i havent even been hurt majorly in the past to warrant how im feeling, but its driving me mad!!
Also i worry about him seeing this girl he is friends with who before he met me, he'd been out with a couple times. she said she likes him but he said he wanted to be with me. and yes i know i've practically answered my own question lol but its still at the back of my mind.
its not that i mind him going to hers, its more the fact that he "avoids" telling me. and iv tried to take an interest in her and stuff but he wont really talk about her which makes me more paranoid.

My biggest problem is that i think im spending more time with him than i do with my friends. i didnt have much time anyway to see them, but i used to manage it once or twice a week. but i want that time to be with him, its weird cos i've not normally been too bothered about seeing boyfriends that much, but with him its different.

Am very sorry to those who fell asleep. Jus felt i needed to get that off my chest.
Actually not sure what i want anyone to say to me either... other than u weirdo lol