Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is there a special technique?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my boyfriend are taking our relationship to the next stage, and to cut a long story short, he wants me to give him a blow job, and that will be good. So next time i see him were probably gonna try it. But i am quite nervous because ive never done it before and dont really know how to do it, Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thanks
Jenni

Comments

• Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    Me and my boyfriend are taking our relationship to the next stage, and to cut a long story short, he wants me to give him a blow job, and that will be good. So next time i see him were probably gonna try it. But i am quite nervous because ive never done it before and dont really know how to do it, Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thanks
    Jenni

Even if you haven't perfected technique/can't take too much in without gagging (you can sort of make up for this by using your hands), he will still enjoy the experience - it's pretty hard not to. So there's no need to worry - you're onto a dead cert in terms of his pleasure.
  • Options
    spliffie's right, also, judge by his reactions what he likes!
  • Options
    play around and dont be nervous- you're in control and you dont have to do anything you dont like, so just do what feels ok, and keep trying loads of different things, have fun, and he'll love it
  • Options
    A tip I read, was to imagine you are licking a big tasty lollipop, and it does seem to help!