Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I have this friend...

Right I have got this friend (no its not me before you start raising that) who is in a relationship with this girl online (no its not me before you start raising that).

Thing is he lives near me in Notts and she lives in North Carolina, she is planning to visit him in summer (aww bless) and he is going to go see her in NC in the fall.

Anyway, the poor guy is gaggin for a shaggin and keeps asking me whether he should go out clubbin meet a few girls have a few good nights (We all know what he means) but not tell his gf. Afterall what are the chances of her finding out?

Let me guess theres been a post like this before.

Personally if there was no way she'd find out, I'd do it! Specially as long distance things rarely work out...

Thing is all my mates know my gf as well, plus as shes also my pen friend and not just someone I know virtually I don't wanna risk any of them telling her anything, besides my drive is low.

Anyway, this post ain't about me its about my mate.

I'm kinda like Han Solo,
Always stroking my own Wookie,
I'm the root of all thats evil,
Yeah, but you can call me cookie
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The whole point of being in a relationship is being honest and open. Caring about someone enough to be with them, and them only (unless you've come to an agreement to have an open relationship). If he cheats on her not only will it be bad for the relationship, but it will also be bad for the girls he sleeps with. And if there's any chance of her finding out whatsoever, then it REALLY shouldn't be done.

Tell him not to, especially if he's going to see her this summer!

Life is crappy enough here in North Carolina without having your boyfriend sleep with someone else just because they're "gagging for a shagging"

Just remember, there's always his trusty right hand and some lotion!
  • Options
    advice him not to do it cos speakin from first hand experience, if she ever finds out she will be really hurt. if he wants to go out and shag other girls then he should at least have the guts to break it of with his girlfriend. he cant think much of her if he is thinkin on cheatin on her
  • Options
    strange relationship!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yay! I told him and he says he is going to stay faithful. He said his hormones were just getting the better of him. Actually I think he just spent £80 on one of those new 18Restricted certificate films from an adult shop... oh well whatever.

I wouldn't cheat if she was my bird shes a babe. But not as sexy a babe as my sexy babe! :P