Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When universities say they want to increase internationalism

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    money - why i didn't go uni up north, because i knew if i got into trouble in london i could stay at home if need be and i like to be close to my family/school friends also{/quote]
    I'm sure if you're so hard up then you can get hardship funds... Plus schemes like Erasmus help you financially, so that's a poor excuse really.

No offense, but you obviously haven't looked in to things enough. Living abroad in most countries is a lot cheaper.

Erasmus.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    money - why i didn't go uni up north, because i knew if i got into trouble in london i could stay at home if need be and i like to be close to my family/school friends also{/quote]
    I'm sure if you're so hard up then you can get hardship funds... Plus schemes like Erasmus help you financially, so that's a poor excuse really.

No offense, but you obviously haven't looked in to things enough. Living abroad in most countries is a lot cheaper.

Erasmus.

did i mention family and friends back home?

and i did actually research it all, when i was applying for uni almost 4 years ago, i liked my uni i go to most out of ones i applied to, and i get a nice ability bursary from my uni, it was initally at £1000 a year but it was recently doubled by the alumni so :D