Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Neighbours

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Did you see the plane go down? When they were all saying goodbye to each other and saying that they loved each other it nearly made me cry a bit. Don't know why I get so involved with Neighbours but I don't want any of them to die, (except maybe Izzy) it's really sad. I read a spoiler of who does.

There is a Neighbours society at Uni and they sent an email out saying that they wished Lyn was on the plane! I think this is the doing of the 'Kill off Lyn' campaigners!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm i knew bout this a while ago through an australian friend, i also know whos died but not seen it for a while as i have college.
    oh bugger i missed it. i can't watch it tonight either. :grump:
    ooh who dies? pm me. :D

please. :p

but i have to say it was all a bit weird for neighbours.
    can someone PM me who dies please too? thanks :) although i guess i could just google.. i havent watched neighbours properly for ages, i just happened to turn it on today. how very dramatic!! im sure i heard ages ago that 3 people die..
    I didn't watch it, but I did just get home to find my (male) flatmate crying about it. Will watch it tonight for sure, though can't imagine being tearful (though I cried when Jim Robinson died, but that's a secret).

I've got an Aussie friend who told me weeks ago that a certain three people would die in a car crash; turns out they die in this plane crash...can't say I'm sorry to see them go. :p

If I could pick who'd die I'd choose that living, breathing Oirish stereotype, for sure. :impissed:
    plane crash?!? dammit i need a tv! what happened?
    Apparently its on at 5.35 today. (Repeat)

Cant wait
    I hated the bishops anyway. (Except Harold and Skye) so i'm not fussed.
    I cried when Madge and Helen Daniels died. I'm not ashamed to admit that. It was bloody sad.

I feel like my life has been building towards this moment for so long. I mean the 20th anniversary episode was good, but this is just a complete blinder, and i still can't think of anyone that would want to do that.

The neighbours society at our uni is the most disorganised thing ever. Luckily i've got this episode recorded, so i'll be putting it on DVD or some big screen action later on.
    I cried when Madge died, it was so sad. Connor is leaving but he doesn't die, he just leaves so you sort of get your wish Briggi!

Serena leaves but doesn't die and Lil and David were both axed.

I have no idea who planted the bomb, I really can't think of anyone.
    Connor is leaving but he doesn't die, he just leaves so you sort of get your wish Briggi!

:yippe:

But every silver lining has a big black cloud - SUMMER is coming back. :grump:
    I hated the bishops anyway.

ruin it for everyone then. :p
    I heard that Libby is coming back too.
    ^^^^

:crying:
    I might form a Neighbours society
    Serena is leaving??? and conner??? and lil and david? well no loss with lil and david, but not serena and conner! i Love serena, she is th ebest. I miss Flick and Michelle and Billy and Anne (even though billy is now the young doctor in House on ch5! I miss Lance and Amy and Hannah and all that lot too!

Oh yeah, who is summer again?
    Bloody Summer.
    :heart: Libby though.
    I loved Connor :( Lance should come back because he was cool, with his sci-fi cult thing!

I think Dee should come back get back with Toadie. Aww.

My favourite character is still Sky though, I will actually cry when she leaves.
    I heard Serena, David and Lil all die in the plane crash, Conner and Dylan fake their own deaths though.

Susan survives!
    Plane crash waaaaaaaaaa, havent seen it in ages. It was really good around the time of the Lassiters fire last year.

Had a Neighbours society at the Uni I went to, not sure what they did except go to Walkabout a lot
    NOOOOOOO not bloody summer! She should have been on that sodding plane.

I'am thinking that it might be darcy that planted the bomb, as he didnt die, the just wrote him out. :chin:
    Darcy - that's a good idea! I was thinking about Gus, I can't remember if they actually killed him or not.

Who has a grudge against Paul? Quite a lot of people, but who has a grudge against Paul because of Izzy, and it narrows it down even further if you think about it - who had a grudge against Paul enough to bring down a plane full of people, and to not have a link with those people?

Darcy - would he bring down the plane knowing Susan was on it?
    Darcy - would he bring down the plane knowing Susan was on it?

Aha, but Susan wasn't supposed to be on it...the good doctor gave her and Alex his tickets! That must be who it is... right? :chin:
    Oh yes that is true!

Maybe Darcy planned Karl to be on the plane too, he never liked Karl!

Harold's going to feel horrible knowing that it should have been himself in David and Lil's place, he gave them his tickets.

Sky is going to think that Dylan did it I reckon, because he said something along the lines of 'I may as well tell you because everyone's going to find out soon....' *plane goes BOOOOM*
    Gawd, don't you just love Neighbours conspiracy theories? :p
    They are the best!

The storyline I loved was when Sindi turned into a psycho - it was so cleverly done, they kind of slipped it in gradually and then all of a sudden she tries to kill Toadie!

Also when Darcy robbed Susan and gave Lyn amnesia, I loved that storyline! Although the Kill off Lyn campaign were probably upset that he didn't finish the job properly!
    Also when Darcy robbed Susan and gave Lyn amnesia, I loved that storyline! Although the Kill off Lyn campaign were probably upset that he didn't finish the job properly!

LMAO I had completely forgotten about that!

You can't forget Boyd's insanity/self-diagnosed brain tumour though, he is so the next Doctor Karl. :lol:
    can someone explain the sindi storyline to me quickly? cos i missed all that until one day i turned it on and she was in hospital saying she had to go away to get better or something?!

and, i can see why dylan would fake his own death but why would conor?
    "omg I wanna shag Sky so I'm gonna join a gym and take some HGH and why have I got a headache? OMG liek WTF I've got a brain tumor!" [/Boyd]

"holy shit I need some money I can't remember what for but I'm gonna rob Auntie Susan cos they have some jewellery. Note to self - frame Harold's GF for the crime. Holy shit what was that? Fucking hell I've knocked out the Scully woman. That complicates things, especially cos she is preggers. If I kick her hard enough she won't remember!" [/Darcy]
    "omg I wanna shag Sky so I'm gonna join a gym and take some HGH and why have I got a headache? OMG liek WTF I've got a brain tumor!" [/Boyd]

"holy shit I need some money I can't remember what for but I'm gonna rob Auntie Susan cos they have some jewellery. Note to self - frame Harold's GF for the crime. Holy shit what was that? Fucking hell I've knocked out the Scully woman. That complicates things, especially cos she is preggers. If I kick her hard enough she won't remember!" [/Darcy]

AHAHAHA, classic.

Boyd is such a moron, as if he could ever be a doctor! If I was Max and had produced those two horrors of children, there's no way I'd be having another one with Steph :eek2:.
    Connor stole money from Bounce to pay back the Mob that Carmella had borrowed money off to fund Maddie's ear operation but in fact there was no mob and he had to tell Toadie who is going to hand him into the police.

Sindi turned into a psycho by knocking Janae off her bike, putting butter on a ladder that made Lil fall off it, she ran over a guy in the police force who was competing with Stu for promotiong, opened a cupboard door onto Susan's head and stalked Stu at his buck's do. Oh and eventually pushed Toadie down the stairs when he found out about her.

You never know, the gene pool might be better with Steph. Mind you, the Scully gene pool also produced Jack and Flick.

You don't think the storywriters are ever going to let Steph have a baby do you? It will be stillborn, or she will die in childbirth or something. Lyn should have donated Oscar, would make more sense all round :yes:
    Steph will probably get cancer again, she has no luck whatsoever in any part of her life. That Woody who she married (or almost did) and then he got killed, she was in lurve with Drew but he married Libby, Mark was cheating on her with horrendous Flick, she ends up with MAX (MAX!!???) and then gets cancer and then steals a baby and goes a bit nuts, then she gets prego but you're right...that happiness isn't going to last. What a life!

This is so bitchy, but has anyone noticed that while Harold and Susan have slimmed down...[almost] everyone else seems to be getting fatter. I used to always be really envious of how svelte they all looked but now, not so much...they just look like Joe[sephine] Bloggs. Boring!