Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My Dad ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whys life so shit? From being the happiest i've been for a long time with a girl i really like to finding out the worst possible news about my dad.

He's had some illness for a while now, quite rare, the doctors weren't sure what exactly it was. He's had lots of tests and now my mum has just sat me down and told me it could be terminal :(

He has a few more tests so all i can do is hope things can be sorted.

Fucking hell was horrible, my mum crying as she was telling me. Just don't know what to do :(

Comments

• Options
    *hugs* fingers crossed for you that it is not terminal, but if it is, then make the most of your time left with him! Make sure he knows how much he means to you!!! Sounds horrible, but if it is terminal then at least you have a warning, and can tell him how much you love him!!!
  • Options
    sorry to hear that, i can't imagine how it must feel to hear those words and how hard it is for your family to accept.

on a slightly more positive note, they don't actually know that it's terminal yet and when they do find out what's wrong with him it might not be and it might be curable.