Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Its Friday 13th

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Youngbull wrote:
    Mirrors where orginally backed in silver, if a servent broke the his/her master/mistress's mirror it would cost them a % of their wages for 7years to pay back the money to replace it.

:yes: My mum told me that last night, because my friend broke a mirror at college.... and I was telling her about my friends nutty idea that if she buried it the bad luck would go away. I managed to talk her out of running out and burying it in the college flower beds :eek2:
  • Options
    I did fall on my ass in the mud this morning on the way to work...
    Although, I think thats more to do with the fact my shoes have no grips left than what day it is :yes:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    It was? Woo. I had an exam. IT went badly. But it's only General Studies... I did Patton! Hahaha... that wasn't funny, was it?

And my exam went great - I still somehow had enough time at the end...
  • Options
    The worse thing to happen to me today was I bumped my knee against my desk as I got up too quick to answer the door. But the fact that I did the same thing a couple of months ago, it had nothing to do with todays date.