Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Where d'you buy your CD's/DVD's

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    play, amazon, hmv, virgin, supermarkets, woolworths, whsmiths.
  • Options
    amazon.com or tesco.com. on the high street, music zone. I won't shop at HMV unless I'm after classical, but since they pulled the good classical section with the knowledgable staff out of the Newcastle store I've stopped going there.
  • Options
    CHINA TOWN you can get a cd, dvd or pc game for about a quid, its great. And they good quality too.
  • Options
    Buy most of my DVD's and CD's online at play, cdwow or hmv.co.uk. Used to always buy stuff from amazon but I find they're really slow at posting the stuff to you compared to other places and only free post if you're buying stuff over £15.

If I'm going to the shops usually buy stuff from Fopp. Also HMV. Only ever shop in Virgin if it's got a sale on cos it's usually more expensive than anywhere else.
  • Options
    depends, if i'm in town and see a CD i like then it'll more often than not be in hmv. i get student discount there so that makes me want to go there more and they do have good sales on. sometimes it's a bit overpriced so i'll just go to tesco where i can also save 10%. :D