Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wot does cum taste like? nice or nasty?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like it when people sign up just to divulge their knowledge on cum taste or ass to mouth or something.
  • Options
    i've always wan't to know this

when you swallow blood it goes back into you body so if a girl were to swallow semon wouldn't they not have a baby

i mean they are pills to stop you having a baby so would swallowing semon not make you have a baby

and if semon does'nt then how do pills prevent it
  • Options
    Knoppix wrote: »
    i've always wan't to know this

when you swallow blood it goes back into you body so if a girl were to swallow semon wouldn't they not have a baby

i mean they are pills to stop you having a baby so would swallowing semon not make you have a baby

and if semon does'nt then how do pills prevent it

Oh lord......
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Oh lord......

Agreed! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hi knowitall, it's always worth keeping an eye on the date a post was made. If you've found a thread through Google and want to reply then it's always tempting to jump straight in. However, when it's this old it's usually worth thinking about starting a new thread instead or looking for a newer thread on the same topic.

And just before I close this thread...

Swallowed blood doesn't go into the blood stream Knoppix, stomach acid would destroy it. Theoretically any element of the blood, such as iron or protein, that could be used would be processed the same way any food would be. That's not the same thing as a blood transfusion though, which involves compatible blood being added into the actual blood stream.

Birth control pills are medication that affect the human reproductive system. Medication works on human biology because the body can adsorb the chemicals it contains and these chemicals can change things - sperm doesn't work that way, as with blood it's just broken down by digestion - which is a completely different process to reproduction.

You might want to look at this overview of human reproduction for some information on how sexual reproduction works, it should provide some insight into how it actually works.
This discussion has been closed.