Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Herbal E and LSD Replacements

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've only done E once. Was ok, felt shit after friends left though.

I want to do it again, or a halloucinagen like LSD. I've found some legal stuff on the net but looks like it will be a bit shit or weak.

My dealer got 14 years recently so I have nowhere to score from now. I don't actually know if they did anything other than weed.

Yeah, so has anyone tried it. It looks cheap too.

Cheers,

Lawton

Comments

• Options
    Lawton wrote:
    I've only done E once. Was ok, felt shit after friends left though.

I want to do it again, or a halloucinagen like LSD. I've found some legal stuff on the net but looks like it will be a bit shit or weak.

My dealer got 14 years recently so I have nowhere to score from now. I don't actually know if they did anything other than weed.

Yeah, so has anyone tried it. It looks cheap too.

Cheers,

Lawton

What legal stuff is it?

A lot of these legal drugs are pathetic. They're legal largely for the reason they're shit, and hardly anyone does them.

LSD is a step up from weed, different sort of trip, different sort of potential terrors, different sort of potential wonders...magic mushrooms are worthwhile, especially as a precursor to taking LSD.
  • Options
    Its from www.potseeds.co.uk. Under herbal highs.

I've taken a halloucinagen before, Myristicin. It was bad because of other psychological effects and damage. I'm looking for a pure halloucinagen really.
  • Options
    legal drugs are a waste 90% of the time.
  • Options
    Lawton wrote:
    if memory serves me correctly thats the active ingredient in nutmeg.
  • Options
    Thats right, its mainly found in nutmeg. God, that tasted bad - 25g of ground nutmeg and milk. mmmm nice...
  • Options
    Legal drugs are not worth it mostly, if your area is like anything round here you shouldn't have any problem getting stuff, go out to clubs and ask people, your bound to know other people that use drugs, ask them.

Salvia though is pretty intense.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    There is an article about the increasing popularity of herbal highs in todays Guardian...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Fly Agarics are legal. Morning Glory too.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    take it this statement made youc change your av?

I've had a fly agaric AV before/. Long time ago. I've taken it several times now and apart from the gut ache loved every minute.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I think you had one when I first joined TheSite, you are inextricably linked to Fly's in my mind... I'm not sure thats at all a good thing...
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    you are inextricably linked to Fly's in my mind... I'm not sure thats at all a good thing...

:D

They scare the shit out of me, but I love them. Havn't taken any for a long time now.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Haven't had fly's but from what I've heard you say before skive, they're mad.

I've had morning glory seeds before, it's an alright buzz...not a mad trip or nothing.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I've had morning glory seeds before, it's an alright buzz...not a mad trip or nothing.

I've done them once, and I tripped hard. They made me feel so ill though.
    About a year ago my sister and her mate were intent on trying them despite the fact I'd told them it wasn't worth it.

Her mate ended up going to hospital because she was tripping so hard, which then freaked out my sister. Should have listened to big brother. :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    When I first took them I was drinking and for about 40 mins my stomach was killing me, really bad. It was the summer, I just lay down on the grass on a field and it started, more closed eye visuals than anything else and also loads of insight and "life experience" ;):D
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    also loads of insight and "life experience" ;):D

:D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Lawton wrote:
    Thats right, its mainly found in nutmeg. God, that tasted bad - 25g of ground nutmeg and milk. mmmm nice...

Isnt the hallucinogenic experience from nutmeg actually a mild case of poisoning rather than a drug experience anyway?
  • Options
    I don't know really, its the chemical myristicin that sets it all off.
  • Options
    I tried Nutmeg once. I managed to eat loads of with milk only to throw most of it up. :yuck: All it gave me was a severe gut ache. My mate however managed to keep his down and said tripped his nuts off and had a terrible time.

I don't think it's worth it to be honest. Same goes with morning glory. Fly's make you feel sick but the trips worth it in my opinion.
    Weekender Offender