Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Crystal MDMA

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
First post! :yippe:

I've got the chance to get hold of some crystal MDMA, but I'm not sure about dosing. Does anybody have any guidelines?

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, take a tiny bit, then a little bit more and so on until you get the buzz you want. Everyone is different dosage wise...
  • Options
    Bomb it all in one go.

No seriously, people's thresholds vary, take a tiny bit at the start...then see how it effects you...continue from there. You'll know yourself how much you need.
  • Options
    is it actual crystals? i've never heard of such a thing. i always thought it was a powdery like thing.. awesome find

you'll need a VERY accurate scale.. i thought the doses for MDMA were like.. 80-130mgs?
  • Options
    nah you dont need very accurate scales for mdma

accurate scales are important for the likes of 2ci etc !

i'd probably take about 150mg - 200mg to start (high tolerance)

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml
  • Options
    just wet your finger and dab it in- usually does the trick for me :thumb:
  • Options
    Thanks for all the replies guys.

Can't talk, coming down.

:eek2:
  • Options
    As the rest said just dab it and eat as much or as little as you feel, although be careful MDMA can be very strong and end up kicking you in the face without even knowing it before it's too late and your clean off your banger.
  • Options
    Oral MDMA Dosages
    Threshold 30 mg
    Common for small or sensitive people 50 - 75 mg
    Common for most people 75 - 125 mg
    Common for large or unsensitive people 125 - 175 mg
    Required by few (side effects increase) 200 + mg

If you don't have scales and you want to roughly divide it into 8 piles of 125mg (assuming your gram weighs 1g), just crush it into a fine dust, divide the pile into two equal piles, divide all them piles into equal piles, etc. Alternatively, you could put your gram in 8ml of water, suck it up with a syringe or pipette, then 1ml of liquid=125mg of MDMA.

I've known people to do a lot of MDMA in one night (1g+) but in the end it's pointless. It just enhances your comedown, makes you look a mess, increases post-MDMA depression, downregulates your serotonin receptors unnecessarily (which will increase your tolerance and you'll lose the magic quicker. Be smart and don't take any more than 200mg. You can conserve the magic for a lifetime if you leave intervals between each dose (at least 3 weeks) and don't go overboard.

PS. Mixing speed and MDMA is a no-no too. It increases the neurotoxicity!
  • Options
    I know, one of my mates ate 1.5g of MDMA and totally regretted it for about a week after it.
  • Options
    first time i had extasy was mdma crystals,

we bought 2g between about 8 of us

jus split it into 8 equal piles

was off my box n was fucking awesome
  • Options
    never heard of it.
  • Options
    never heard of it.

I haven't either, but like everyone else said, with every drug just start with a little and see how it goes and just add a little more until you get the effect you want.
  • Options
    Comes in brown, off white or pinkish crystals. Lush stuff.
  • Options
    Fuck, I realky gotta move overseas...
  • Options
    Half it and half it again till you have 8 piles, then take one and wait at least an hour before doing another one if you dont do MDMA very often.

120mg for a novice is a good solid dose.
  • Options
    I'd advise you split it into 10 piles and go from there.
  • Options
    Eat it.

Simple as simple does.
  • Options
    Mdma

Don't be a shandyboy. Get some pukka Kris tal, brown is what's on the market at the moment.

For best results... get a gram of charlie and mud. Mix it 2 part charlie to 1 part mud. Chop the shit up together and then snort the shit. Yes, it hurts like fuck... but the hit of the nosebag will soon ease the pain. When the charlie wears off the mud will for sure kick in. Continue to neck the mud 1g will last 2 people (especially shandyboys) a night. When you get indoors finish off the charlie with proper strength lager. (Not fucking stella or fosters) Pils or some German beer with German tek house.

So don't be a shandyboy.
  • Options
    nonose wrote: »
    Don't be a shandyboy. Get some pukka Kris tal, brown is what's on the market at the moment.

For best results... get a gram of charlie and mud. Mix it 2 part charlie to 1 part mud. Chop the shit up together and then snort the shit. Yes, it hurts like fuck... but the hit of the nosebag will soon ease the pain. When the charlie wears off the mud will for sure kick in. Continue to neck the mud 1g will last 2 people (especially shandyboys) a night. When you get indoors finish off the charlie with proper strength lager. (Not fucking stella or fosters) Pils or some German beer with German tek house.

So don't be a shandyboy.

So, I take it you're advising him not to be a 'shandyboy' then?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Gonna close this - clearly nothing of value has been added - and it's from 2006.
This discussion has been closed.