Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

P.E.P. Pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anybody tried them? Does anybody know if they really are good and if they are safe? I'm trying to stop taking ecstasy and it would be nice to have a less dangerous alternative for clubbing!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/drugs/Story/0,2763,1665988,00.html

Comments

• Options
    I tried the regular PEP pills a couple of weeks ago- I took 2 about 6pm, fully expecting them to be no better than pro-plus......bloody hell!!!!! they take at least 90 mins to kick in, but once they did I was out my face!!!!! :cool:

they feel like I remember speed feeling like (haven't taken it in years), if you take speed alot then you might need to take more than 2, but I'm glad I didn't take any more cos I was talking shite to anyone who would listen until 6 the next morning!!!!!...I had rushes all over my body, the jittery jaw and unfortunately a really dry horrid mouth (the only downside)...but I've ordered some more, as I'm told the PEP love are quite good too.
  • Options
    Hmmm I might give them a look some time...are these not illegal at all then? Surely not as good as proper stuff though?
  • Options
    pep pills are usually mixes of caffiene, ephedrine, guarana, and all that stuff right?
    those are relativly safe... I just posted this in the Health Forum a while ago on Stimulant use in a Caffiene thread.

stimulants usually hurt because of two things:
    1. Nutrition deprivation:
    - Watch what you eat, stimulants usually reduce appitite, pop a few vitamins and try to eat.
    2. Sleep deprivation:
    - While i'm sure you arn't doing any 3+ day caffeine binges, loosing even a couple of hours of sleep continuaously for a while isn't very good for you, try not to cut into sleeping to much.

Also watch out for Addiction.
    I know, sadly, caffiene can be addicting (hahaha). I've had a few friends who were addicted to caffeine. I'm sure it's a totally psychological addiction, but still something to watch out for.
    Getting hooked on a stimulant is bad news. you stop eating and sleeping it's just not fun.

Stimulants are amazing things, my personal favorite, but you have to respect them.

Also, here is some info i found on actual pills named "Pep Pills"

Maximum recommended dosage 3 capsules.

WARNING PLEASE READ:
    1) Do not exceed the stated dose.
    2) May function as CNS stimulant, may cause elevated heart rate and short term insomnia,
    not suitable for persons with any medical condition, mental illness, pregnant or lactating mothers.
    3) Particularly not suitable for any person with any heart or liver condition.
    4) Do not combine with any medicines or drugs.
    5) Ensure water intake is approximately 600ml per hour.

PHENYLKETONURICS TAKE NOTE: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Combining with SSRIs, MAOIs or other anti-depressants is contraindicated.
    We strongly recommend anybody on any other medicines don't take the product.

Taking more than the recommended dosage will cause side effects typical of ATS drugs.

The product is a diuretic, so combining with alcohol will cause dehydration
    and an awful hangover. Plenty of water is recommended (see above).
  • Options
    It reminds of a time many years ago when my friends and I went to a gatecrasher night and we hadn't started with pills back then so we grabbed about 15 energy drinks and a shit load of those disgusting guarana bars - god we felt sick afterwards :D
  • Options
    I'm a bit dubious. If I want a buzz i'll stick to the proper shit.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    I lost my pilling partner though.. at least this way I could prolly go to work a bit out of it and not get fired :p

I like that idea. ;) I dont know how you could drink 15 energy drinks. I have 2 when I do my 6 hour drive and I get sick after that. (Though that could be, because of that and the odd coffee every now and then I never have caffiene)
  • Options
    Don't know the hole ins and outs of P.E.P pills but I do know that stimulants from lots of red bull to speed will leave you pretty fucked up for work the next day which could leads to problems in your job. No job no mula for partying. :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
    But then again some people can handle it differently to others. :chin:
  • Options
    Peps are ok...
    Give a nice warm feeling and a good buzz...
    Lasts a while too (4-6 hours)

no where near as good as the real thing though!

Can leave you feeling pretty shitty the next day though!
  • Options
    May I ask, what is a P.E.P exactly anyways.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    May I ask, what is a P.E.P exactly anyways.

A gay persons' version of E's/ speed!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    A gay persons' version of E's/ speed!

From what I've got from this thread it seems just like its a caffiene pill or somehint. boo :(
  • Options
    Yes caffeine is a stimulant like amphetamine sulphate (Speed) or ecstacy to a lesser degree.
  • Options
    So a caffiene pill is a P.E.P? thats lame. you can buy those for like $7 for 30 or something at wall mart. I used to snort those things when I was like 16 and couldn't afford weed.

What does it stand for? P.E.P
  • Options
    I'm not sure wat it means but you can't get good drugs legally, with a few exceptions... (and pro plus and P.E.P aren't exceptions)
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I'm not sure wat it means but you can't get good drugs legally, with a few exceptions... (and pro plus and P.E.P aren't exceptions)

Tell me about it, couple years ago I hahd a friend just raving about salvia or something. Somked the whole bag and nothing. And even more years ago I had a friens brother who is some nasty fucked up asshole freak jackass moron fucking ahhhhguurulfk;j and he said motion sickness pills, take a whole pack and its a trip. So a few of us did. Sucked. I did some stupid ass shit years ago.
  • Options
    Lol, salvia can work when done properly, most other "legal high" shite doesn't work. If you want to get fucked then do it properly, no fucking about like!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Lol, salvia can work when done properly, most other "legal high" shite doesn't work. If you want to get fucked then do it properly, no fucking about like!

I would just kill for some weed. No other high is like stoned. The best days of my life, and it only lasted 3.5 years...
  • Options
    I hate dope and everything else.

I only drink and even then it's a load of shite...though you need some sort of buzz to carry you through the week.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I hate dope and everything else.

I only drink and even then it's a load of shite...though you need some sort of buzz to carry you through the week.

Ah your telling me. I drink every night. 1/4 a bottle just for the night, if i want to get tipsy its more. but i never see the pals anymore. the man doesn't drink so i just sit with my vodka or captian and watch tv or come on the internet whle i slowly get happy :p but it keeps me sane, eh, know what i mean.
  • Options
    Dont get me wrong... I do agree that most legal highs are crap...

and pep is no where near as good as the real thing... but trust me on the fact that you do get a nice high off it...

Its not a caffine pill... it containes BZP which is a stimulant.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/bzp/bzp.shtml

They would be good for someone who is trying to give up taking pills because of bad come downs.
  • Options
    happyNess wrote:
    Has anybody tried them? Does anybody know if they really are good and if they are safe? I'm trying to stop taking ecstasy and it would be nice to have a less dangerous alternative for clubbing!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/drugs/Story/0,2763,1665988,00.html

I know someone who takes them and gave me a couple a while back. Said he was surprised by the potency, but i haven't tried them yet.

Can't find them to check what exactly they are, but I wouldn't expect much from them.
  • Options
    Better than P>E>P
    Spliffie wrote:
    I know someone who takes them and gave me a couple a while back. Said he was surprised by the potency, but i haven't tried them yet.

Can't find them to check what exactly they are, but I wouldn't expect much from them.

Try the Blue-fx or Pulse pills from these guy's, seriously like... i tried them and was very fucking suprised ! The took about an hour to kick in, but when they did they fuckin worked !

I prefer the blue-fx ones personally (and i spent 10 years at free parties so have tried my fair share of stuff!!!! www.laughterpromotions.com (they take a while to respond to emails... but seem pretty sound!)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    JohnnyP, are you in some way connected to that website? You have posted twice and mentioned it both times, I am beginning to wonder if you are spamming...
  • Options
    hm

would that dried san pedro stuff work ?

(dying for a trip ;D)
  • Options
    So what's the verdict on BZP or PEP pills, from someone who's tried them and isn't promoting their own product?
  • Options
    i did quite like pep pills, i felt they had quite a strong buzz.

obviously they were not as good as the real thing, but i'd really reccomend trying them, i dont think you'll be dissapointed.

I found if you combine it with a few joints, pep pills and cannabis really amplify each other.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    hm

would that dried san pedro stuff work ?

(dying for a trip ;D)

Not worth it...

It does work, but the ones you can buy off the net are only about 5-10 years old... the amount you would need to eat for a decent trip would make you sick!!
    I heard they need to be about 20 years old and quite big...

If you need a trip... grow some mushrooms! Its pretty easy! :thumb:
  • Options
    So would PEP pills be near pro-plus or something in Boots lol ??

Also do they mix with alcohol well?
  • Options
    There are Pep pills in boots but their main ingredient is just cffeine, albeit in high doses, just like pro-plus etc. The pep pills of interest are the ones with similar properties to ecstasy, I think the ingredient is BZP?- there's a link earlier in the thread to it. These pills are not in Boots but you can get them online from shops selling 'legal highs'.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Yes caffeine is a stimulant like amphetamine sulphate (Speed) or ecstacy to a lesser degree.

a friggin' waste of a stimulant though :yuck:

BTW, Salvia Divinorum is fucking insane. It's def the way to go for a legal trip. The reason people bitch about it not working is because they don't know how to smoke it. You must use a buetane torch lighter, the active chemicals don't vaporize well with a standard bic lighter, and you must hold it for 30+ seconds.