Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

whats your best present then?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i got the cutest girlie screw drivers with fluffy bits on them, so maybe i can start doing things around my house! :thumb:
    I got my sister them, we attempted to make up a flat pack thingy last night and 2 of them broke :grump:
  • Options
    mine was this www.keyofz.com/keyofz/langley/ the

langley schools project album :love:
  • Options
    I got Guild wars for the PC. Which is why I haven't been here for the last few days. Damn addictiveness...
  • Options
    fringe wrote:
    YAY another person whos found the Creative Zen. i got the 5gb one about 6months ago. there great, and the radio on them are good too. dont understand everyone going on about Ipods all the time everyone i know with one has had them break.

I got a puprple 6BG zen :yippe: Best present yet might be going out tomorrow!
    fringe wrote:
    skirmished them both already

I know that place, my company use's them!
  • Options
    i think the presents with the most thought specifically about me and mean they really listened and didn't get generic anyone pressies were off my best mate and my close mate.

One got me an illuminated mirror I don't know if I will use it but her reason why was because I have to get so close to the mirror to do my make up (have very bad eyesight!) so now I think what agood idea so i will use it!

The other friend got me a pair of playboy earrings because i said how upset I was at losing one because my best mate got me them as a present. So again the thought meant alot!

Oh and my best present was money!
  • Options
    I have a few favourites! I got some very sexy boots, and some very posh make-up brushes! I also love my playboy shower radio, and my little book of insults!
  • Options
    my little book of insults!
    who's going to be insulted first then?
  • Options
    It's funny reading some of the stuff that you lot have gotten as gifts, stuff i'd have to work months for normally. Damn i'm envious! :p

To answer the question I didnt really get any presents but even if i had none of them would have ment more than 1 single card i received.
  • Options
    Seeing my Mum and Dad for more than about 2 hours before having to go back home again.

Material things wise, I got a new lilac suitcase which is fabby, and the core textbook for one of my modules next year, which was really thoughtful as it required a lot of work to find out what it was by the person who bought it for me. I also got a digital cordless phone for the house, which I've wanted for ages!
  • Options
    Ours was definitely a waffle iron. Just had them for breakfast with golden syrup. OMG they are SOOOO NICE. :yum: