Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should I forget about her?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive recently fallen a lot for this girl. She ismost of the things that I want in a girl but there is one major problem - she has a boyfriend. Shes been with him for 2 years and she doesnt seem like she'll give him up for me, doesnt trust me enough etc, thinks I only want her because I cant have her. Its frustrating as Im sure she has feelings towards me but is scared of ruining things with her boyfriend. She also thinks she would not see enough of me as I am at uni so live away from home a lot of the time. I don't think her and her boyfriend will last for that much longer but at the same time do I want to wait and be her 2nd choice? Should I forget about her and move on or do you think that I should persevere because I really do think she is worth it.

Im very confused and need to see if anybody has any good advice! Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, you should move on.
  • Options
    The fact you want and cant have makes you feel like that, time will pass and youll find someone.
  • Options
    I'm in the middle for this one. Well i think she is worth it if you do feel like she is REALLY worth all this trouble....but if shes not all it is going to end is tears and a phone call home for some comfort.
  • Options
    DJHyde wrote:
    Ive recently fallen a lot for this girl. She ismost of the things that I want in a girl but there is one major problem - she has a boyfriend. Shes been with him for 2 years and she doesnt seem like she'll give him up for me, doesnt trust me enough etc, thinks I only want her because I cant have her. Its frustrating as Im sure she has feelings towards me but is scared of ruining things with her boyfriend. She also thinks she would not see enough of me as I am at uni so live away from home a lot of the time. I don't think her and her boyfriend will last for that much longer but at the same time do I want to wait and be her 2nd choice? Should I forget about her and move on or do you think that I should persevere because I really do think she is worth it.

Im very confused and need to see if anybody has any good advice! Thanks.

You may as well keep her in the picture. No point in obsessing over it though, but be open to the possibility.

The more pies you have fingers in...