Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whos Online Guests

2»

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Mel-H wrote:
    thats going to be me as of tomorrow, im going home at 7am and i havnt even started packing and i have to take lots because i have no insurance :cry:

but hey could be worse, it could be 1/2 past 3 :p
    I've dragged everything home too. I've been back since Sunday but I am so godamn bored.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    I've dragged everything home too. I've been back since Sunday but I am so godamn bored.

im sure you have SOMETHING to play with
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    its ok im only home for 1 week, not quite long enough to get bored and just incase i have organised nightly piss ups excluding tomorrow.

woooooo boxing night, cant wait.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    Yeah, your mum.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    an xbox?
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Yeah, your mum.
    ahhh and i thort u ment a game :p
  • Options
    i cant wait for boxing day, i want the hours to go by as fast as possible, and bring in the new year as fast as possible, cause the hours i have over the next 2 weeks are immense, and while i might be rolling in cash a bit, im going to be almost crying and will look forward to the two weeks of work before the students are back, while we are open for half weeks
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i cant wait for boxing day, i want the hours to go by as fast as possible, and bring in the new year as fast as possible, cause the hours i have over the next 2 weeks are immense, and while i might be rolling in cash a bit, im going to be almost crying and will look forward to the two weeks of work before the students are back, while we are open for half weeks
    just think, you will be working your arse off and i will be rolling round drunk dressed as a fairy :D
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    just think, you will be working your arse off and i will be rolling round drunk dressed as a fairy :D

well i'll liekly be rolling around drunk as a fairy, dressed as something random
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    ahhh and i thort u ment a game :p
    My ps2 is one of the only things I've left behind :<
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Not insomnia, just so used to staying up late and drinking at uni, now I'm back at home I'm screwed.

:yes:

At uni you're used to going to bed at 5 in the morning and waking up at 5 in the day, it'll be hard getting back into a "normal" routine, fuck it, i'm going back soon enough so it'll be summer before I'll be going to bed at normal times!