Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

so what exactly turns you on?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    TheSite would close down if nobody opened up and discussed. Yes, it is personal, but isn't everything in this forum?
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Stargalaxy, all due respect here, but you are a tit. :)
    :heart:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Feeling's mutual, Skive.
  • Options
    Well no one else seems to have a problem answering, we all get turned on by different things. If it's too personal then don't answer, simple as. I don't think its any more personal than some of the other threads around here about relationships or sex.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I liked these ones. God, I should stop thinking stuff like that, it'll get me in trouble :p.
    ooh ive got some like that but theyre in dark red without tassles. Ive got the ankle ones too. theyre cool.
  • Options
    I like girls who liked to be dominated, like rough sex. But I wouldn't go as far as handcuffs and other instruments, really tacky imo.
  • Options
    ooh ive got some like that but theyre in dark red without tassles. Ive got the ankle ones too. theyre cool.
    I'm in two minds about the ankle ones. They look REALLY uncomfortable...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I like girls who liked to be dominated, like rough sex. But I wouldn't go as far as handcuffs and other instruments, really tacky imo.
    yeh i've been hancuffed and have hancuffed someone but they really didn't live up to my expectations. its much better to be held down.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

agreed.

if you don't want to answer it or find it too personal then bloody well don't answer it you ninny.
  • Options
    A bit of rough and tumble never cause any harm (if it has, then stories can be saved for another topic). Besides, it's always good to kiss things better...
  • Options
    like hairy arms, manly hands,
    :thumb: :yes:
    a good chest never goes amiss either. as is a hot manly voice/accent.
    and the sound of a man's voice as heard through their chest. :heart:

but big eyebrows? are we talking Gallager or Healey
  • Options
    Love guys who actually make noise during sex. I'm with Violette on this one, when a guy moans, oh yes.

And I love it when a guy just pulls my hair randomly during sex and starts getting dirty.

Love a guy that smells nice and guys who kiss good.

An when they tickle me gently after, the tingles are great.
  • Options
    Sounds a bit wierd as turn ons go, but i love waking up next to someone in the morning...i love morning sex when you've only jsut woken up
  • Options
    Kirsten wrote:
    Sounds a bit wierd as turn ons go, but i love waking up next to someone in the morning...i love morning sex when you've only jsut woken up
    i would have to agree that morning sex is the best. especailly if it makes you late for work and is kinky morning sex.
  • Options
    Running hands through hair when kissing
    Touching my/his tummy
    When you really like someone and you're just lile leaning on them/sittin on them whatever and you tingle
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Ballerina, all due respect here, but that's an extremely personal question.

Yeah, and it was answered.
    I do rather have a penchant for redheads...

That was lame.

I broke a pair of Ann Summer's handcuffs. True fact. I always prefer being the dominant one, though.

Franki, I bet you're very kinky. You're all shy and quiet, and it's always the quiet ones;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Franki, I bet you're very kinky. You're all shy and quiet, and it's always the quiet ones;)
    :lol: I'm not THAT quiet ;(.
  • Options
    im with the whole kissing of neck thing and ears, its nice when someone breathes hot air past your ear too.

also the hands in hair thing when kissing...
  • Options
    I like kissing on my collar bone and right by my underwear line, by my hip bones. Turns me on :thumb:
  • Options
    just lying down together is good and also kissing her oooo sooo gooood :yum:
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I'm in two minds about the ankle ones. They look REALLY uncomfortable...
    Theyre not uncomfortable. Dont use them very often though. Prefer being just held down but do like the cuffs and love being tied up every now and again too
  • Options
    Love guys who actually make noise during sex. I'm with Violette on this one, when a guy moans, oh yes.

And I love it when a guy just pulls my hair randomly during sex and starts getting dirty.

Love a guy that smells nice and guys who kiss good.

An when they tickle me gently after, the tingles are great.
    All those things are damn good :yes:
  • Options
    Theyre not uncomfortable. Dont use them very often though. Prefer being just held down but do like the cuffs and love being tied up every now and again too

Holding down seems more dominant, it's great.
  • Options
    Dinted wrote:
    im with the whole kissing of neck thing and ears, its nice when someone breathes hot air past your ear too.

also the hands in hair thing when kissing...

:yes:

when he whispers roughly in my ear how much he wants to have sex with me :hyper: wow

and when he runs his fingers down my arms and up across the back of my shoulders, down the other arm and back again... very sensual. gives me shivers :love:
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I liked these ones. God, I should stop thinking stuff like that, it'll get me in trouble :p.
    Yeah, they're kinkier, and more practical,than handcuffs. Useul feature of the strap, like a leash, or for tying up. :naughty:
    There are some similar ones made of neoprene, with velcro fastenings. Can be adjusted precicely,and released quickly if necessary. :naughty:
  • Options
    I absolutely love someone touching my face or running their hand through my hair when kissing me.
    I love tongues and - dare I admit this?!! - biting. Once me and the guy I was with got a bit carried away and I was covered in bruises (from biting!) for weeks. Need to be careful with that one. But I still love it!
    I like talking dirty, although I know it isn't everyones cup of tea. Sometimes it just slips out!!
    My other biggest turn on has to be when I go down on a fella, and he tells me how he's enjoying it, puts his hands gently on my head to push... LOVE IT.

:D
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    Yeah, they're kinkier, and more practical,than handcuffs. Useul feature of the strap, like a leash, or for tying up. :naughty:
    There are some similar ones made of neoprene, with velcro fastenings. Can be adjusted precicely,and released quickly if necessary. :naughty:
    Oooooh they sound fun :hyper:.
  • Options
    i love scratching, biting, and general rough play. i also love spooning, im not sure why, i just really love it, just lying there being close, never fails to turn me off, even after a sesh, 5 mins of spooning and im ready to go again
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    i love scratching, biting, and general rough play. i also love spooning, im not sure why, i just really love it, just lying there being close, never fails to turn me off, even after a sesh, 5 mins of spooning and im ready to go again

Wanna get married? :p
  • Options
    My boyfriend loves spooning too and so do I its just nice to be so close to each other.