Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the Week

124»

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    quarfly wrote:
    But this isn't the time when he joined, or?

Stop mocking him if he has stopped posting shit.
    In my personal opinion he hasn't stopped, so I wont :D

I cant be arsed getting into a argument anyway, I'm off to the pub soon.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh come on, there are people on here who blatently bully others - objective people who aren't involved in these little cliques (myself, for instance) are well aware of the fact and I would guess that most of them just think "how pathetic" and move right on (I know I do). I find it amusing that people on here think that when they say something is true, it is indeed indisputable truth (I won't even start on that bizarre "owned/pwned/whatever" thing which went on for a while). Must be nice to live in your world :p

We all post complete crap from time to time, and I think we all have areas in which we can dispense valuable advice/support. It's nice to have a balance between the two, though.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    In my personal opinion he hasn't stopped, so I wont :D
    I cant be arsed getting into a argument anyway, I'm off to the pub soon.
    It's so good being the topic of discussion here. People say they can't stand me, yet they can't stop talking about me. :D
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    It's so good being the topic of discussion here. People say they can't stand me, yet they can't stop talking about me. :D
    I'm in love with you Danny, that's why.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    I'm in love with you Danny, that's why.
    I'm flattered. :lol:
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    Was that really necessary to say?
    it's a fair point. Though for my first month I didn't leave P&D I just argued a lot.
  • Options
    I think we all acted like prats when we first came here. I mean you were 13 JST when you signed up, you're hardly going to expect you to be the same person now that you were then.

I think SG's problem is that he's already gained a bit of a reputation for himself and seems to be the butt of a lot of jokes, but he's also a bit to "square" Someone said it, a bit formal, his posts seem so mechanic sometimes. I don't mind him though, he's alright like.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    it's a fair point. Though for my first month I didn't leave P&D I just argued a lot.

Hello Stranger. Where you've been?
  • Options
    SG's reputation is his downfall. He isn't that bad nowadays anyway, just in my opinion he should chill out a bit more. Its hardly like I'm gonna rip his head off cause I hate him that much. Ah man yeah, I was 13 when I joined, I'm now 19, quite sad really.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Hello Stranger. Where you've been?
    I've been kicking around. It's nice to be missed
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    SG's reputation is his downfall. He isn't that bad nowadays anyway, just in my opinion he should chill out a bit more. Its hardly like I'm gonna rip his head off cause I hate him that much. Ah man yeah, I was 13 when I joined, I'm now 19, quite sad really.

Imagine August 2010...10 fucking years...now that really would be sad :p
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Imagine August 2010...10 fucking years...now that really would be sad :p
    I'd be 23 then, it would be quite a sad achievement I suppose, I doubt it will happen!
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    I'd be 23 then, it would be quite a sad achievement I suppose, I doubt it will happen!

hehe I can imagine you look at that post in 2010 and being like, "what went wrong!?"

:p
  • Options
    f**k im 20 now, i'll be dead old by the time 2010 comes along

edit: rolly will be ancient
  • Options
    Can I point out, please, (particularly to sg (and incidentally, I stopped caring about that ages ago, and have I made it an issue on here? No, kthx)) that when I said "posted a lot of crap" I meant that was then. They'll both admit they used to post crap. I wasn't about to elaborate on one comment that I only meant he still posts a lot, rather than he posts crap.

For the record, I don't think he does anymore, for the most part. And that isn't an insult, before anyone jumps on me, 'cause I post crap as well, as do a very large majority of TheSite members. It's part of the whole THANG ya see.

And MrG, lovey, 25 isn't old. I'll be 22 though. How odd :|.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Can I point out, please, (particularly to sg (and incidentally, I stopped caring about that ages ago, and have I made it an issue on here? No, kthx)) that when I said "posted a lot of crap" I meant that was then. They'll both admit they used to post crap. I wasn't about to elaborate on one comment that I only meant he still posts a lot, rather than he posts crap.

For the record, I don't think he does anymore, for the most part. And that isn't an insult, before anyone jumps on me, 'cause I post crap as well, as do a very large majority of TheSite members. It's part of the whole THANG ya see.
    Trying to master the backtracking technique, I see?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    God, I've been at college all day. I only had two lessons, too.

At least I managed to read that and it never got bloomin' deleted before I got to it ;(.

ETA: apologies for making a misleading post btw.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

you what?