Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happy Birthday Simba

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok then, but if anybody asks, you're the butch one, cos i iant being!

Oh no. Psch. Lets me monogomical or whatever and just get a man with us all then we can have him be butch ;O9
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh no. Psch. Lets me monogomical or whatever and just get a man with us all then we can have him be butch ;O9
    sounds good to me!
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    Marriage with a fictional character? Where has this world come to? :confused:

you're only jealous!
  • Options
    you're only jealous!

I used to have the biggest crush on the voice of simba... the kid from home improvement with I was 9 and that age. I think the kid dreopped off the face of this earth. Never heard of him since.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I used to have the biggest crush on the voice of simba... the kid from home improvement with I was 9 and that age. I think the kid dreopped off the face of this earth. Never heard of him since.

oh yeah, was it JTT, he was gorgeous!
  • Options
    Thank You!!

Took me ages to find this thread and thats only because i saw it mentioned in another topic :) It has really cheered me up knowing that so many (well a number) of people wished me a good birthday. It means soooo much :crying:

i had a great day and i actually went to see The Lion King Musical in Covent Garden, London and it was truly amazing!!

Thank you guys for this thread dedicated for lil' ol' me i feel speacial :rolleyes: