Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nip Tuck season finale

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes but I imagine lips like those could be put to use........

sorry, went of track there.

I am ignoring him, no doubt I will be surprised whoever it is. Great stuff.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Beware! Spoilers in this post!

So Quentin and the 'English' bird are brother and sister right, they were abandoned at a young age (they were born in an incestuous family) and she was horribly deformed (well cleft pallate). So he studied his ass off to become a plastic surgeon and fix her then she went to live in England for a bit.

They both decided to 'hit' Miami as it's the home of the beautiful people and that beauty is a curse or something... So in the two season finale episodes Quention slashes himself in a bid to make it look like it's not him, he then takes Troy and Mcnamara hostage in their own theatre cuts off the tip of Mcnamara's finger then Troy offers to sacrifice his own hand. The cop's burst in ('English' bird) and shoots Quentin dead..... Of course being in on it he's not really dead it's rigged. They head off to Europe to slash happy ever after....

The Nazi chick's dad wants to punish that transgender woman Cherry and Matt for being deviants. Matt cuts off her male organ under the threat of being killed..... There's more but I'm bored now.