Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what has made you happy today? :-D

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The other day I dropped 5p under a vending machine so I bent down to get it (I only just had enough money so needed it!) but couldn't find it. Instead I found 40p!

Okay so it didn't make me that happy and it didn't happen today but oh well. Just spreading the joy.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Knowing I don't have uni/school for another 3 weeks.

Getting a really good mark on my essay.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My new mobile.

K700i
  • Options
    A really attractive girl saying, "I can't believe you've never had a girlfriend, you're gorgeous". :blush:
  • Options
    Me and my uni friends exchanged presents today (last day of term) then went for a drink or two. I got tipsy on 2 pints of magners and when I opened my presents found loads of people had gotten me MAC makeup.
    :heart:
  • Options
    The only thing I can note from today was receiving a Christmas card from nicebutdim23. A tear came to my eye as I read it. :)
  • Options
    Knowing a uni friend misses me. Going back to work and being left to be in control all on my own, as though I'd never left for uni...ah...

Helping sooo many people choose the ones the love, xmas gifts and feeling very rewarded from so many lovely people smiling and say thank you, you're a blessing.

I'm sad...cause I actually enjoy work!
  • Options
    Today I had a job interview, and was successful! Woop! :hyper: