Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

uni advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
hey i think im in the wrong part of this, im new, sorry! just wanted a bit of advice really, ive changed universities three times now but still dont like it, but cant bring myself to tell my family, what should i do?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Tell them. Quit uni. Get a job.

(I should take my own advice occasionally)

Welcome to thesite. This should really have gone in the student forum by the way :)
  • Options
    has any1 been in this situation? i dont no whether to get a job and not tell my family and pretend everythings fine at uni, or just go home.....
  • Options
    Eventually they will find out about uni. You can't pretend everything is fine forever, they will find out, so you are best off telling them straight away.
  • Options
    has any1 been in this situation? i dont no whether to get a job and not tell my family and pretend everythings fine at uni, or just go home.....
    You need to tell them. They'll end up finding out eventually if you don't, and I'm sure they would much prefer to hear it from you. Whether or not you should go home - you haven't explained enough about the situation for me to advise you. I assume you're living away from home? Are you in student accommodation?