Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Exam

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
So i've got a 3,000word essay to write and a big exam in Jan to prepare n revise for but im doin everythin else I can to avoid doin anyt study. I've bin browsin the net n bought loadsa crap I dont need (n no money for) watched crappy daytime tv no otivation wot-so-eva christmas spirit takin ova.................!!!
How crap to have an exam in the new year...crap crap crap!! :crying:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its just a case of getting down and doing it, really. Try going to the library to revise for it. I'm off out there now, I have two 3,000 word essays and a 6,000 word critical source analysis to do by next week.
  • Options
    Its just a case of getting down and doing it, really. Try going to the library to revise for it. I'm off out there now, I have two 3,000 word essays and a 6,000 word critical source analysis to do by next week.

So? I've got two of those to do, one in Spanish and the other in Russian. We've all got problems love.
  • Options
    So? I've got two of those to do, one in Spanish and the other in Russian. We've all got problems love.

i didn't notice that she was moaning as such.

you are, though.
  • Options
    i didn't notice that she was moaning as such.

you are, though.

If you had to do what I have to do, you'd be moaning too.
  • Options
    i was avin a little moan too coz im bein a lazy arse today!
  • Options
    I had two 1500-2000 word essays due on the 12th I finished one yesterday and handed it in, now I just got to find the motivation to write the other one. Luckly i've got all day tomorrow off and saturday and sunday to write it in. But I've got all my notes and things, so once this headache has passed I should be able to finish it in a day if I have no interuptions, like my mum phoning.
  • Options
    I've seriously got no motivation. I keep shoppin for christmas bits n bobs r new outfits. Keep thinkin i'll do it tomorrow...but i've done sod all for 2days now. Gotta get my arse in2 gear!
  • Options

I wasn't saying its a problem. I was just using an example to back up what I said.
  • Options
    Yeah I know. Just having a boring day at work that's all. I've become a slave to the weekend.
  • Options
    If you had to do what I have to do, you'd be moaning too.

i wasn't meaning that. you implied that she was moaning when she wasn't, but then went on to moan yourself.

anyway it's all relative.
  • Options
    Suga80 wrote:
    So i've got a 3,000word essay to write and a big exam in Jan to prepare n revise for but im doin everythin else I can to avoid doin anyt study. I've bin browsin the net n bought loadsa crap I dont need (n no money for) watched crappy daytime tv no otivation wot-so-eva christmas spirit takin ova.................!!!
    How crap to have an exam in the new year...crap crap crap!! :crying:
    ... everybody feels like that at one point or another. when the easiest thing to do is just to procrastinate everything. thing is though no matter how you look at it, you've got to get your head down at some point. it 'aint even xmas yet. try and just do a little something on your essay NOW... getting started is usually the hardest part!