Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The story that surprised no one.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cameron was cocky, show-off and arrogant! It was awesome! He completely put the PM on the back-foot. Either, Blair has to let the Torries push through reforms as his own party rebels or he has to change his policies and then the torries can slag him off for it.
  • Options
    I wanna see Boris Johnson in parlimentary debate! Would be so great, and Hague back on his game. I think we could have some entertaining times ahead.
  • Options
    I went to a hustings in perth last month and Cameron did appear more confident than Davis. He's definitely a good public speaker.

Mind you, Davis seemed to have more experience and policy ideas behind him, despite being less "media-freindly" than Cameron.

In my experience its always the guys that put on a good show that win, not neccesarily the guys with the sound policies.

However, the contest is over now, so all we have to do is sit back and let Cameron give Blair a good kicking.
  • Options
    Davis is keeping the Shadow Home Secretary job though and he has been giving labour a kicking from that position alot. I think it is going to be a hell of a shadow cabinet!
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Davis is keeping the Shadow Home Secretary job though and he has been giving labour a kicking from that position alot. I think it is going to be a hell of a shadow cabinet!
    *Rubs hands with glee!* :yes:
  • Options
    *watches atmospheric scenes of a brilliant team of manic and crazy politicians emerge from the shadows, or the shadow cabinet*

mwah ha ha hah ha