Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

time: how long should we last?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey girls, during love-making, how long should guys last?

Comments

• Options
    Hang on i'll just get me stopwatch, k get ready, 3,2,1, go. Sorry 2 b padantic but hey wat u gunna do?

Who's name does God use in vain?
  • Options
    It depends... on the girl, on you, on lots of things. It usually takes girls longer to come than it does for guys, especially if the clit isn't being stimulated. It's not like there's a magic number of minutes or anything. Do what feels right. If you can't last a long time, that's ok. Just make sure there's lots of foreplay and once you're done make sure the girl comes through methods other than sex. Or make her come before hand. As long as you don't leave her hanging!
  • Options
    It depends on how much the other person is turned on

well thats what I think
  • Options
    I am not exactly the kinda guy who can go for hours. In fact, the first few times I had sex I lasted only a few minutes. I still don't last very long. The longest I've gone for is 45 minutes, but thats 'cause I was completely over-the-top drunk and it wasn't continuous...

You should try foreplay before-hand to get the girl turned on. Also give her head and when she is close to her climax start having sex and if you time it right you can both cum at really close intervals.
  • Options
    It varies like hell for me. I can last anything from 2 minutes through to 2 hours, depending on all sorts of factors. Foreplay (on the lady) is good if you wanna last longer cos they tend to loosen up a bit. My top tip is to have a crafty wank about an hour beforehand. I can't get hard again normally after I've shot my load. there are times when I've got hard straightaway, but mostly I need half an hour to an hour to "Recover". At the end of the day, as long as you've both had fun, It doesn't matter how long you last; just make sure you hear at least one squeal(!). It's down to so many things, including the context you're having sex in. Lovemaking should last a while, whereas a quickie can be as short as you want-you've got an excuse for it all being short-lived then!
  • Options
    Er pardon me for interupting! What about if you're going at it for ages and ages and ages... you get the idea, without either partner climaxing? My girlfriend i have tried several times but we can't work out where we're going wrong. We have been using condoms which i feel prevents a lot of the sensuality but this seems too obvious. have you ever had this problem, i'm keen to sort this out even its a problem with me.
  • Options
    i was about to say...u should last until ur partner climaxes, preferably.

but of course, i guess nothing ever goes to plan with sex.

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
  • Options
    Is there such a rule to how long these things last? I remember me and my g/f's first valentines, she came by at 10am, and we went on 'till she left at midnight. Didnt even stop to go eat.
  • Options
    Well the longestI`ve lasted is about ten minutes but we got interrupted so we had to stop and I reckon I could`ve gone ALOT longer if we'd been able to carry on...

"Honesty is just an excuse for lack of imagination."