Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Racism we don't see?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You really haven't a clue klintock so don't pretend you have.

:lol:

From the man who couldn't even notice that the state and the country was a fiction. Some anarchist, playing by the rules. :lol:

Anyway, go grab an "a" level textbook, and have a see how the idea of the state is just assumed in most of them.

Modern teaching on politics

Facism
    centre governments
    Communism

And it is of course, bollocks.
  • Options
    klintock
    This message is hidden because klintock is on your ignore list.
  • Options

And welcome to Blagsta's brave new world of anarchism......where he ignores what he doesn't like and insults what he thinks he does. Just needs a silly 'tache and an army really.....
  • Options
    No, I just ignore silly cunts who haven't a clue and seem to think women are to blame for getting groped.
  • Options
    No, I just ignore silly cunts who haven't a clue and seem to think women are to blame for getting groped.

:lol:

I never said it was right mate, I only tried to look at why it happens in the first place. It's no use saying "it shouldn't happen" and leaving it at that. If it was drugs and someone just said it was "wrong" without looking at the underlying causes you'd go up the fucking wall.
  • Options
    Yeah, I was looking at underlying causes. However, I don't think that women are to blame. You do.

right, i really am gonna ignore you from now on
  • Options
    Yeah, I was looking at underlying causes. However, I don't think that women are to blame. You do.

Why don't you think that women are to blame? These fuckwit gropers will (eventually) find someone receptive to them. Having found a winning strategy, it's going to be used again.

But the question that is never asked is why men are this inept in the first place. It's not lads mags, that's for sure. They are a symptom not a cause. Men will do almost anything to meet women, so why are our "societies" methods for meeting new partners so horribly useless?

Why don't men know how to behave?

ok, bye
  • Options

What is the point in that?

You really are a terrible debater, Blag.
  • Options
    coming from you Mat, I'll take that as a compliment