Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pretty rubbish day o_O

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok this morning I woke up at 6am cos i coulden't sleep, and I went to a guy's house to teach his (blind) wife how to transfer digital pictures from the cam to a computer (what the fuck?)

I went to the petrol station and checked my tyres, locked my phone and my keys inside the car, had to wait outside for 2 hours for my spare set of keys and when I got into the car it wouldent start cos the battery was flat. Another 30 min wait for my dad to come with jump leads and I was on my way,

Got absoloutely fucking snowed on and nearly crashed on the way home.

And, the family car has just got back from the insurance company after mum reversed into a skip, and today she's crashed into a landrover (It was their fault tho)

How was ur day? :(

Comments

• Options
    I had a pretty good day!! :yes:

sorry :wave:
  • Options
    Lol, sorry I shouldn't laugh. It's either that or I cry so I opted for the right one I think...?

Missed first lecture at uni cuz my 4 year old decided to keep me up all night last night, finally fell asleep about 4am, and was back up at 5.30. :grump:

Dropped her off and started to get down to some serious essay writing. Only got half way through and had to go to the lab for a practical which was utterly pointless and I learnt nothing. Then had to stay afterwards to get told I failed an exam over some stupid reason, something to do with my drawing a eukaryote instead of bacteria :eek2: Which put me in a bad mood for failing over something so stupid.

Picked Jaz up, fed her, she's now with the ex and Im getting ready for a long crappy night at work. Well, Im meant to be getting ready, at the minute Im sitting on here. I can turn up when I like anyway so I'll be ok.

could have been better, but not as disasterous as yours!
  • Options
    got up early for no reason because my bus never turned up this morning
    so i was outside in the freezing cold from 7.25-7.55 which isn't helping my cough that i've had for 3 weeks nearly (normally my bus comes around 7.35) untill the next 1 came, it got packed with kids from another school, i walked into school at 8.50 - late.
    I miss my friend who left last night after visiting for the weekend. Was quite emotional. :(
  • Options
    it pretty much rocked my socks compared to last week and the weekend.

i wasn't in hospital for either myself or any close family members, no one nearly died, i didn't encounter any puke, i felt comparitively well, no one shouted at me and i didn't get any further into debt.

i'm all for today :)
  • Options
    I'm ill. Have been coughing all day. Woke up ten minutes before I had to leave the house. Discovered that it was actually our week to give lifts to the bus stop, when I got to the top of the road and saw the two girls we were meant to be giving lifts to. Forgot a load of work. Am currently trying to figure out how to breathe when I can't breathe through my nose and every time I breathe in through my mouth I start coughing.

It is hard.
  • Options
    Erm, my day was average. The only thing that REALLY annoyed me was that I was stood waiting for a bus for 20mins longer than usual. When it did come, it went straight past the bus stop where myself and many others were waiting. Twunt.
  • Options
    When it did come, it went straight past the bus stop where myself and many others were waiting. Twunt.

yes very annoying

quite funny if you're on the bus though :)
  • Options
    It wasn't a bad day for me. I had my make-up done professionally this morning, meaning I look really healthy and good and people have been telling me that. They even got rid of my under-eye circles, which have always been a huge problem for me.

I then went to get notecards for my presentation in my interview on Wednesday, and found ones that match the colour of the top I'm going to wear. I also finished my presentation, and its actually quite good.

Finished off with fajitas for dinner. All in all, a pretty good day.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    yes very annoying

quite funny if you're on the bus though :)

:o
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    MY day was generally doring, shite and annoying.

An average day then.
  • Options
    I did nothing. Woke up stupidly early (7am), went food shopping, read lots, had a shower, didn't watch tv cause it's broken, realised I'd lost my teddy bear (which upset me a lot), spent too many hours on the internet and drunk a whole bottle of wine by myself.

I'm currently house-sitting in a very small village. I've only spoken to about three people today - a lady in the shop, the avon catalogue lady, and a man who called a wrong number.
  • Options
    Mine was pretty decent actually. (I do feel so sorry for you though!)
  • Options
    lil_kazzy wrote:
    and a man who called a wrong number.

He's great fun don't ya think? :yes: :p