Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Don't you ever..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
get bored of people pissing you about?

For example. This week, on Monday, I asked my friend if she could go to this event which was going to be happening on Saturday, (today..). She has to ask her parents before she does anything so I let her know well in advance and thought it'd all be ok. I reminded her throughout the week and on Friday she told me that she'd asked and she could go and it was all fine..

This morning however..

I called her about 10 and she was up and about and asked her what time she'd be ready to leave.. She said she didn't know and since she hadn't asked her parents about it she didn't even know whether she could go or not!

Though i was annoyed i told her to ask parents and to ring me when she was nearly ready and i'd make my way over to her house.. She rang me back ten minutes later and told me her dad said she could go and that she'd be ready about half 12.. Half twelve (ten minutes ago) she calls again.. She can't go!

So now I can't go because she isn't, i'm going to be in all day again bored out of my skull and i'm going to miss out!

It isn't the first time she's done something like this either.. She doesit qute often.. One we'd even organised to go to a gig, she'd told me it was fine and we'd bought the tickets and a week before she said you better find somebody else to go with, (although she did end up going in the end..).

There is no real point to this thread, i'm just annoyed and getting a bit sick of it and felt the need to rant.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you should rant at her, it seems a bit odd saying you can go then saying you can't...bit inconsistent