Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

any of you guys/girls feel in competition with your current lovers ex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how would you feel if your b/f or g/f told you that she used to have sex marathons of 5-8 times a day with their last lover?, I made the excuse of asking about "the past", and then she told me that basically her ex was dynamite in bed, but she is with me now and he was a fucking arsehole, but when we do it, I think " well am I better?"

I doubt I am the only one who feels in this shadow huh?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds to me like a few things, number 1 is that your feeling a bit threatend but should you really feel that way like you said:

"... that basically her ex was dynamite in bed, but she is with me now and he was a fucking arsehole"

Also shes still with you, isn't she? So you can't be that bad and even if on the unlikely chance you are then there must be something special enough for her to stay with you...

Talk with her about it, communication is an important aspect in all relationships...

Good Luck
  • Options
    My gf was a virgin, so I doubt she compares me. But I have a suspicion that she sometimes think I am comparing her to my ex. Which Im not because she was a bitch, if her ex was a Wanker I dont think she will compare you to him.

• Options
    Hmmm I see what you're saying. My previous g/f (not Chica) had been with in excess of 20 lads (she's 16). I did think about it a bit. The difference was that I didn't really care, it wasn't even a real relationship so it didn't bother me too much.

But why is your girl talking about sex with her ex to you? Is she trying to make you feel bad? Sounds a bit dodgy. I'd ask her what her game is. Better off being honest about how you're feeling. Hope it goes well.

~Elvis
  • Options
    we were talking about it one night and she asked me if Becky, my ex was good in bed, I told her the truth, that she was good but she was a bitch..
  • Options
    so, wait, lemme get this one straight...

u've got a gf u aint ever met, who lives in newcastle.

u've got a gf u aint had sex with, and ur afraid of her laughing ur body

and

u've got a gf who u've had sex with and talk to about the past? riiight, ok.

so whaddya want?

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Elvis:
    Hmmm I see what you're saying. My previous g/f (not Chica) had been with in excess of 20 lads (she's 16). I did think about it a bit. The difference was that I didn't really care, it wasn't even a real relationship so it didn't bother me too much.

*feels sophies slap lad on his face*

THAT could hurt.

and he explained why he found out - he wanted to know about "the past"

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
  • Options
    OMG elvis! ur ex was 16 and slept wit 20 lads! jeez, i would no way be able 2 cope wit that....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle:
    so, wait, lemme get this one straight...

Valid point Turtle. What are you playing at here King_Goonie? We're not stupid here you know....
  • Options
    Assuming this is a real serious post.....

Does it matter?????????????????

Thats what you've gotta think, if i does then get rid of her/if it bothers her she'll get rid of you!!! Shallowness i think...