Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls are too confusing!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well as you have seen, i have posted a topic about this girl, well shes gone and told me i give her butterflys when i do this look, i make her smile, i understand her most, and i just wanted to hug u and kiss u, i text her tonight just how are you etc and shes said i dont mean to be rude i think ur great but the sooner u get it into ur head it will never happen the better u will feel andit will take ur mind off me! dont you like any one else is there some one else you could think about? i still wanna go out and be mates and thats i just dont want this to get in the way, ok she has been in a reletionship for 2 years now, but why did she have to say that i give her butterflys and stuff now its soo done in my head, and still apart of me is holding on to hope. :eek2:

post about her before is here, http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=90040

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    eseses wrote:
    Well as you have seen, i have posted a topic about this girl, well shes gone and told me i give her butterflys when i do this look, i make her smile, i understand her most, and i just wanted to hug u and kiss u, i text her tonight just how are you etc and shes said i dont mean to be rude i think ur great but the sooner u get it into ur head it will never happen the better u will feel andit will take ur mind off me! dont you like any one else is there some one else you could think about? i still wanna go out and be mates and thats i just dont want this to get in the way, ok she has been in a reletionship for 2 years now, but why did she have to say that i give her butterflys and stuff now its soo done in my head, and still apart of me is holding on to hope. :eek2:

post about her before is here, http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=90040

That's what they're like mate. All of them! ;)

Sounds like she's after attention to be honest mate. They only seem to want you when they know they can't have you. Stop playing for her and see what happens.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    yeah seriously mate Skive speaks the truth.
    I learnt the attention lesson a couple of weeks ago and it really went wrong. I'm having a hard time getting to know other girls now as it's only recently happened and I'm still feelin the effect.

Go out and get mashed mate it seemed to help me and it's not somethin I do as a rule.
    Don't do what I did and make it so obvious you'd jump through hoops if she said so... in my situation we're often in proximity and it's still a little awkward as we both know the score. Problem is it kinda hurts all the time and girls are like radars for that kinda thing (another hard lesson) so I might look a bit pathetic. I think I'm well past the stage of being able to start acting cool and uninterested and it'd be a see through lie, which I don't approve of (lying that is).
    Try to play it cool when you have the chance mate and who knows.
  • Options
    yeh i did rather get excited over her bad mistake:lesson learnt, now when i see her i might start saying about this other(made up of course but she wont know that) girl worth a try then she might be oooh no what am i missing,
  • Options
    eseses wrote:
    now when i see her i might start saying about this other(made up of course but she wont know that) girl

Not really a good idea mate. Lies don't go down to well and if she found out you could look a little stupid. Just don't appear too intrested.

Play it cool Trig, play it cool. ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    That's what they're like mate. All of them! ;)

Cheers!
    They only seem to want you when they know they can't have you.

:yes:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Skive wrote:
    That's what they're like mate. All of them! ;) QUOTE]

Hi guys,

This really isn't the place for generalised women or men bashing and comments like the above just aren't helpful or acceptable on these boards.

On the other hand - everyhting else is good so carry on...

Eseses I'm really sorry to hear that this girl treated you badly and I guess you have to think about whether you really want to be with someone who behaves like that or says things like she said to you when she already had a boyfriend.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Skive wrote:
    That's what they're like mate. All of them! ;) QUOTE]
    This really isn't the place for generalised women or men bashing and comments like the above just aren't helpful or acceptable on these boards.

Well I hoped the wink would be enough to indicate I wasn't being serious.

Nevermind.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :) Fair point Skive - I'm glad you weren't being serious.
  • Options
    My friend does this.She likes the attention i think!
  • Options
    yeah man maybe I come across a bit harsh on the ladies - sorry peeps, just still wounded you know?
    Anyway, Esses old son; I assume that you're good mates and were before you let her know you're interested but if it gets a bit awkward don't worry it does fade out (or did mostly in my case) after a week or so. But as I said before, when you both know the score it's a bit different even as mates and at the moment I'm trying hard to not hang about her as often and the conversation still doesn't flow like before but hopefully we're still mates.
    Don't let her see if you're down, she knows full well you will be but doesn't need to see it. A bit of advice that seemed to work well was from my mate who burnt an mp3 (born slippy - underworld) where it says
    "let your feelings slip boy, but never your mask..." It isn't applicable to every situation but fitted mine perfectly.
    best of luck mate hope it works out in the end :thumb:
  • Options
    We all like a bit of a flirt and attention but relationships are a big commitment!

The less pressure you put on her the less she will want to drive you away. She is probably very nervous. Maybe she is scared of getting hurt and it's nothing against you.