Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

y do i feel like i need....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can any one tell me why i feel like i need a wee when i have sex with my boyfriend?? is this normall? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Pressure on your bladder? I think some people belive its part of the feeling of a gspot stimulation.

Does this always happen or has it just started recently? If recently, have there been any changes with your bladder? I got that feeling when I was suffering a bladder infection.
  • Options
    Try reading this article .

It's from this site and it might be a good place to start.
  • Options
    only recently but i have only recently lost my virginity and i only get that feeling when he has sex with me from behind
  • Options
    My girlfriend gets that feeling everytime we have sex (but she actually does need to wee every time). I thought it was normal :S
  • Options
    Try emtying your bladder before hand see if that helps, but pressure on the G-Spot can cause a sensation like that so it's not abnormal or anything.
  • Options
    tis your g spot. If you go to the bathroom before hand then you know that you actually don't have to pee. Not much else you can do, unless like mentioned it is medical
  • Options
    only recently but i have only recently lost my virginity and i only get that feeling when he has sex with me from behind

Pressure on the bladder. Completely normal. If you're uncomfortable, try going toilet :)
    bva__100032004_bvi0000024.jpg
    Cross-section of a woman's pelvis showing the vagina (A),
    bladder (B),uterus (C), cervix (D) and rectum (E).

Sorry to drag this picture up, but anyway. When he enters from behind, his penis is coming in at an angle in that it's headed directly for your bladder. On the front wall of the vagina there is apparently a 'g spot' which women often enjoy stimulation on. A good way to find this spot, is to have him insert his fingers into you and 'push' upwards (i.e. into the front of your tummy) and it will REALLY make you feel like you need to pee. But, lots of women enjoy it, and sometimes even partially pee during sex, when a little bit of its urine and some of its the natural lubricant, and can project this.

If you're intrigued, search google for 'female ejaculation' ;) hehehehe

However, as some have pointed out, there can be other causes, and if you believe that you need to pee all the time and only pee a little bit, and it hurts, theres a chance you could have a urine infection. Which hurts :(
  • Options
    tis your g spot. If you go to the bathroom before hand then you know that you actually don't have to pee. Not much else you can do, unless like mentioned it is medical

Unless there is some medical reason, then its just a case of going to the bathroom before hand. Some men find that they need to go after they have had sex too, unless they do before hand too.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    Unless there is some medical reason, then its just a case of going to the bathroom before hand. Some men find that they need to go after they have had sex too, unless they do before hand too.

Definately, though its different for a guy. Because their urethra passes semen through it during ejaculation, after sex they get a 'pee' instinct (along with 'sleep' lol) so that the urine can wash out semen and sperm, because if its left in there it can cause loads of nasty stuff for a guy. Its also good practice for girls to pee after sex too (where they can) because any bacteria from the vagina that gets into the urethra can fester and cause a variety of infections (most commonly thrush).

Girls needing to pee during sex is caused (from what I can see) by pressure on the bladder, and squeezing.
  • Options
    I always feel like i wanna pee........and i always go for a pee after sex!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Suga80 wrote:
    I always feel like i wanna pee........and i always go for a pee after sex!

Yes its always a good idea to pee straight after sex if you feel the need as urine may flush organisms out of the urethra, which can help prevent women from getting bladder infections.
  • Options
    Men have to take a piss after every orgasm too.

i rarely need to after sex :/

and if its due to gspot stimulation then just ride it out for 30 seconds and it'll pass ..

.. and (hopefully) in the end you'll have a mind blowing orgasm and theres always the possibility of female ejaculation!
  • Options
    It's normal.... everything is sharing close quarters down there and then a foreign body comes in... pushing is all the fun anways.
  • Options
    I agree, I always go after sex.

Just sucks having to wait about 5 or 10 minutes to be able to pee comfortably :D
  • Options
    It's normal.... everything is sharing close quarters down there and then a foreign body comes in... pushing is all the fun anways.
    a "foreign body" :lol: