Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Help me!!
A few days ago I was being babysittined and the BOY who was babysitting told me to come over. So I did and he suddenly got me, pulled me shirt out and(because I show my boxers) gave me a wedgie!!!
But it didn't stop there. After I'd finished rolling around in pain. He got me up, put me on the sofa, turned me around, pulled me pants down and put his hand down my pants and started to masturbate me!! :mad:

What can I do???:sour: I will tell you if anything else happens cause his babysitting me again! He's just come in.

Comments

• Options
    Tell your parents.
  • Options
    yeah tell your folks!
  • Options
    Let your parents know he's behaving inappropriately.
  • Options
    Tell your parents/guardian immediately. This is sexual abuse and is totally unacceptable.
  • Options
    looks like a joke from here...
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    looks like a joke from here...
    One can never be 100% certain, I'm afraid. The way I see it, if we treated some incidents as if they were a joke, and it turns out that person was genuine, it's not going to look good to anyone. If someone is making jokes about sexual abuse, that is a gross and revolting misuse of the boards. But as such, we can't assume anything. :(
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    One can never be 100% certain, I'm afraid. The way I see it, if we treated some incidents as if they were a joke, and it turns out that person was genuine, it's not going to look good to anyone. If someone is making jokes about sexual abuse, that is a gross and revolting misuse of the boards. But as such, we can't assume anything. :(

Fair Play.
  • Options
    Surely thats illegal!
    Tell somebody now!
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

I totally agree, you can never be too sure if some posts are jokes or not, it it is then it is a gross misuse of the board.

My advice would be to tll your parents/guardian immediately or if you can't go to them an adult you can trust ie a teacher at school a family friend, bascialy who ever you feel you would be able to talkto it about.

He has completely abused his postion of trust here and he should not be allowed to continue to babysit.
  • Options
    I agree with everyone definitely tell an adult you can trust.
  • Options
    Help me!!
    A few days ago I was being babysittined and the BOY who was babysitting told me to come over. So I did and he suddenly got me, pulled me shirt out and(because I show my boxers) gave me a wedgie!!!
    But it didn't stop there. After I'd finished rolling around in pain. He got me up, put me on the sofa, turned me around, pulled me pants down and put his hand down my pants and started to masturbate me!! :mad:

What can I do???:sour: I will tell you if anything else happens cause his babysitting me again! He's just come in.

I must say that I am dubious of your story myself ... how old are you? You know about masturbation which means you are likely old enough not to need a babysitter ... and you have the opportunity to write up your experiences on here while he is still in the house???? Sound smore like a fantasy to me.

BUT, on the off chance that you have been abused, you need to tell your parents ...
  • Options
    i must say i am a little dubious..but if you're genuine then you need to tell his parents.
  • Options
    Absolutely .... if he is genuine, he ought to tell his parents ...