Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Problem at school

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well im not sure if this should go here but im in year 9 and we had a big assembly this morning on the topic of bullying and as some of you know its
"Anti- Bullying week"
Its been playing on my mind for a while now and i just need to talk about it and i dont want all the crap i normaly get from other people like "aww just dont think about it" bla bla all that crap.
So here goes nothing...
For most of my life people have called me names not like fat or anyting but mainly gay, i dont know why but i have a small idea i may not like football and all them "rough" sports i just like to play it safe and cool, ive always been a hit with girls and the ladies always able to get close but not into a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship which with some of them ive really wanted and some of the girls we do really flirt but just as really good mates and i dont mind and i can understand where shes coming from and i acept that but the thing is im not gay i dont have an acttraction to the same sex and i do like girls for instance!
I was at my mates house with another girl *by the way the mates house is a girl* so we all there and were messing around upstairs and downstairs *no sex or nothing!* and we on the sofa with me in the middle and were just messing around and the girls are flirting like mad! and im loving it although i kept a cousion near my privates because it was starting to show! That proves to me and them im not gay, and they know im not gay and most of my friends do but its the others for instance theres these 2 lads in my other class called D and H and D is like "hiya babes" and putting on a gay voice and H is like "GIVE ME A HUGGY!" And its really annoying and in the assembly this morning the teacher said look at them straight in the eye and say no so i was thinking about this when H came along and i tryed it and it worked but during p.e when we were all getting changed he kept coming up saying can i have a hug? how about now? now? and that was annoying but the fact is people calling me gay i just want to change that! im not the best looking lad on the block but ive had afew girls but since 2ndry school things have been quiet.

I say to them im not gay but they just persist in name calling.

So what i really want to know is what should i do about it and should i go to a teacher so they get off my back?

Any other ideas or things i should do will be very welcome

*Sorry for making this a long one*

Jase.

Comments

• Options
    I'd suggest having a quiet word with your teacher, not mentioning names, saying you're getting a bit of hassle from some lads.
  • Options
    I know i should but wouldnt they want to know Whom it is?