Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

he's too big

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been going out for my guy for over a year now and i love him to bits. wen we first did it was realli painful and but i didnt worry because i thought tht would pass, nd it is a lot better now but he goes in realli far nd it realli hurts!
the problem is he likes it nd i realli want to make it good for him!
there must be something that i can do to cope with it? i mean everyone says a tht if guys are bigger in tht area its much better?
please help! :(

Comments

• Options
    salteaser wrote:
    ive been going out for my guy for over a year now and i love him to bits. wen we first did it was realli painful and but i didnt worry because i thought tht would pass, nd it is a lot better now but he goes in realli far nd it realli hurts!
    the problem is he likes it nd i realli want to make it good for him!
    there must be something that i can do to cope with it? i mean everyone says a tht if guys are bigger in tht area its much better?
    please help! :(

Personally I'm quite happy with my bf who is the average size in that area, as I'm of a small frame and build plus I'm only 5'3 tall. Have you tried different positions, for example ones that let you control how far he can goin such as being on top. Are you using any lube when you have sex. Have you tried talking to your bf about the fact that you are finding the sex painful, it might help, as he might not realise it is hurtig you but once he does he may be happy to change his style. Sex is all about giving and taking, I know you want to make him happy, but i'm sure he also wants to make you happy too.
  • Options
    Why say "Realli" and "nd"? Is it so hard to type a "Y"and "A".
    Anyway to answer your question, Little_One has got it to a T. The best thing to do it talk to your boyfriend about it, explain how painful it is and that you love him but sex hurts.
    If he knows that his size hurts you then maybe he will stop going in to far and so hard because is not enjoyable when the other person is not enjoying it.
    Also are you doing enough foreplay? A girls can accomodate more manlyness when shes more turned on.

Hope you sort it out :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi there,

It's really cool that you want to please your boyfriend and that you are generally starting to enjoy your sex life.

At the same time if you are experiencing painful sex then your boyfriend will probably soon start to realise that you are not enjoying it and not enjoy it either, not to mention the fact that you may soon start to resent the pain. It's very unlikely that your boyfriend's penis is too big for you, but if he is larger than average then the key is to take it slowly - and its worthwhile to remember that really rough sex can be painful for any girl regardless of penis size if you are not ready for it physically or mentally.
    Take a look at this article on painful sex as its worth bearing in mind that there could be a number of reasons why you are sometimes uncomfortable.

I know it's tough, but it really is worth talking to your boyfriend about it if you can as he may well have lots of other ways that you can enhance his pleasure apart from really deep sex. Don't be afraid to tell him what you especially like too!

Take care,
    **Helen** ;)
  • Options
    Along with what little one said, talking is key to good sex in a relationship, but also, lube. Lube is a godsend.
  • Options
    with my new guy hes very well endowed, and i must say it took a few weeks to get used to it but is fantastic now (well it always was, but there were some positions that were a bit painful)
    If youre not used to it after a year, im not sure what to suggest. id avoid positions like legs up by your ears as that can be a bit deep. and DONT just carry on if its hurting. he HAS to know otherwise youre going to end up hating it because you cant tell him when you dont like something.