Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ManYoo scum thuggery goes on and on

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
And so it is, another day and another accusation that ManYoo fans are violent, disgraceful scum.

Story.

ManYoo should be banned from having away fans at any ground until they can prove they can be trusted. Although as the ManYoo fans defend a team full of thugs and cheats, no doubt they will defend the sexual assault of a female steward, and the crushing of another steward because of crowd unrest.

All credit to the tiny number of fans who did give statements to police about this deplorable behaviour though.

Middlesbrough say the same thing about the scum as well.

Vile people.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you always give such an objective view, well done :thumb:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    And so it is, another day and another accusation that ManYoo fans are violent, disgraceful scum............Vile people.

would you care to elaborate on that statement? do you think ALL united fans are vile scum, or just some, a small minority or a large majority? is it just the season ticket holders, travelling away supporters, or the 7 year olds in far east and asia.........? your rabid hatred of the club is in danger of making you look foolish, because you're making a big generalisation (as usual), which is pretty ignorant, it's not much different from saying "i got mugged by a black man, so black men are vile scum".......or can you not see that simple analogy? doesn't every club have its share of idiot fans?
  • Options
    Yet more ridiculous bullshit from Kermit.

Middlesbrough say the same about Man Utd eh? The same Middlesbrough who boast of having one of the most "rated" football firms in the UK...

of course, all supporters of Kermit's team sport halos and would never dream of causing any trouble (well, at least when they're not too busy kicking off race riots).
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    your rabid hatred of the club is in danger of making you look foolish, because you're making a big generalisation (as usual),

In danger of making him look foolish??

I think he's passed the foolish test with flying colours months ago.

Hell, I was even going to make a thread about this morning but thought I'd wait and see the generalising, prejudiced, chilidish bullshit excuse of a thread Kermit would make first.
  • Options
    addicted7 wrote:
    In danger of making him look foolish??

I think he's passed the foolish test with flying colours months ago.

Hell, I was even going to make a thread about this morning but thought I'd wait and see the generalising, prejudiced, chilidish bullshit excuse of a thread Kermit would make first.

He's a buffoon of the highest order. I find his petty obsessions amusing, though.
  • Options
    Just looking at the news report, how can you claim that all United fans are disgraceful and violent? Just look at the 2nd paragraph:
    Charlton chief executive Peter Varney said: "We would like to thank those United fans who witnessed it, and made statements to the police."

So one person assaults a woman, numerous people help the police out by giving statements etc, but because of the minority a generalisation must be made in your opinion? Come on Kermit, get with it.
  • Options
    Eul Grepus wrote:
    Just looking at the news report, how can you claim that all United fans are disgraceful and violent? Just look at the 2nd paragraph

You're not reading my post properly. Credit where credit is due.

I'm quite honest about why I despise ManYoo. It's not very nice being pelted with sharpened coins, its something that all intelligent people stopped doing in about 1987.

Bitter? Yes.

No football fans are angels, but some (like ManYoo, Millwall, Cardiff and Rangers) are far far worse than others. ManYoo have the "prawn sandwich" reputation now, but the away fans are nothing short of thugs, and always have been.

This is just another incident in a long line of violence involving Manchester United fans. They beat up stewards, they pelt toddlers with coins, they beat up teenaged girls and they murder Palace fans at FA Cup semi-finals. There has been trouble before at the Valley with stewards being attacked, and Middlesbrough cut ManYoo's capacity because of their violence there. Not that Middlesbrough didn't get their fair share in at Ayresome Park, mind.

I'm going to ignore the pathetic jibe about racial violence, as I've never seen or heard of it in ten years of watching City. If it was before I was born then it's rather a pointless jibe, especially coming froma rangers fan :lol:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

I'm quite honest about why I despise ManYoo. It's not very nice being pelted with sharpened coins, its something that all intelligent people stopped doing in about 1987.

Bitter? Yes.

No football fans are angels, but some (like ManYoo, Millwall, Cardiff and Rangers) are far far worse than others. ManYoo have the "prawn sandwich" reputation now, but the away fans are nothing short of thugs, and always have been.

This is just another incident in a long line of violence involving Manchester United fans. They beat up stewards, they pelt toddlers with coins, they beat up teenaged girls and they murder Palace fans at FA Cup semi-finals. There has been trouble before at the Valley with stewards being attacked, and Middlesbrough cut ManYoo's capacity because of their violence there. Not that Middlesbrough didn't get their fair share in at Ayresome Park, mind.

I'm going to ignore the pathetic jibe about racial violence, as I've never seen or heard of it in ten years of watching City. If it was before I was born then it's rather a pointless jibe, especially coming froma rangers fan :lol:

rofl!!

they chuck coins at toddlers?? you are once again generalising...

do you think they go out and go like come on lads lets go and find some toddlers to chuck coins at.

Every club has twats around Manu are no exception, you cant use individual instances to generalise 'what the manu fans always do'.

comparing them with milwall is unfair also.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Bitter? Yes.

Look, there are plenty of teams with "troublesome" followings. Most English teams in fact, throughout every professional division.

Tottenham, Aberdeen, Dundee/Dundee United, Hibernian, Chelsea, West Ham, Birmingham, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Swansea, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Arsenal...it goes on and on. All of this lot are just as bad (most of them worse) than Rangers for crowd trouble. Our lot were wild as fuck in the 80's, maybe even part of the 90's (Sunderland etc...), but nowadays your claims are way off.

The riots I'm talking about happened a few years ago. Some of your "Bradford Ointment" were on TV quite recently boasting about battering muslims outside a pub. If you think your club has a smaller racist following than most then you're deluded. Take it from someone's who spent an afternoon with the "Ointment" when they were in glasgow not so long ago ;)
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    rofl!!

they chuck coins at toddlers?? you are once again generalising...

do you think they go out and go like come on lads lets go and find some toddlers to chuck coins at.

Every club has twats around Manu are no exception, you cant use individual instances to generalise 'what the manu fans always do'.

Yep.

Clubs have three types of followers. The genuine 'casuals' who keep their violence reserved for other interested parties, the burberry'd-up wannabe hooligans (coin chuckers) and your ordinary guys with scarves who form the majority. The key word here is the majority.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    If you think your club has a smaller racist following than most then you're deluded. Take it from someone's who spent an afternoon with the "Ointment" when they were in glasgow not so long ago ;)

I thought most of them were in the nick now :lol:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I thought most of them were in the nick now :lol:

Still plenty on the go :thumb: .