Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Any anti-shine moisturisers that work please?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

I've tried a couple of anti-shine moisturisers however, I still find that I get quite oiley skin during the day. Has anyone found one which works please...love to hear your advice. :shocking:

Thank you !

Comments

• Options
    Simple Oil Control.
  • Options
    also try those blotting papers you can get for your face, you can get them in most chemists, im thinking of superdrug and the body shop - good for just mattifying your skin quickly, easily and privately during the day
  • Options
    L'Oreal Men Expert - Pure & Matte
  • Options
    Cool thank you - I'll give them a try.
  • Options
    I use Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Sebum Control Moisturiser - I'd reccomend it. Make sure you're also using a face wash appropriate for your skin type.

Leese's idea is good - but make sure you get the the plain ones, rather than the ones with powder on cos... well I doubt you want it to look like you have face powder on!

:)
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    also try those blotting papers you can get for your face, you can get them in most chemists, im thinking of superdrug and the body shop - good for just mattifying your skin quickly, easily and privately during the day

yeah, they're really good, one of my mates used to use em
  • Options
    TomUk wrote:
    Hello,

I've tried a couple of anti-shine moisturisers however, I still find that I get quite oiley skin during the day. Has anyone found one which works please...love to hear your advice. :shocking:

Thank you !
    This stuff is great:

http://www.oc8.co.uk

I'm not sure that I'd call it a moisturiser but as a mattifier it is one of the best I have found. I got a free sample tube of it and it lasted ages. I'm not sure how much it costs though.