Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Retro trainers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm getting a bit tired of the old Converse All Stars and I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere decent to get a pair of retro trainers. I like this pair of Adidas Hi Tops that Nick Valensi (The Strokes) wears in the Reptilia video - white leather with blue stripes. Haven't been able to find them anywhere... those pesky Noo Yawkers probably got em vintage. ha! Any ideas folks?

Comments

• Options
    ebay?
  • Options
    hey

i've seen white adidas high tops in office not too long ago.
  • Options
    im not into that music, but presume youre talking about the adidas nizza hi's
  • Options
    I like this pair of Adidas Hi Tops that Nick Valensi (The Strokes) wears in the Reptilia video -QUOTE]
    Cant be hard to find, the Strkes are fairly trendy.
  • Options
    Cheers guys. The Nizza hi tops that i've seen around are all below size 11 which isn't good news! Will check out Office too. Ta.
  • Options
    on sale here
  • Options
    Meh. Don't like Hi-Tops.

All Stars rule. They're cheap and really comfortable. Plus they look the shit.

I'm probably gonna get flamed by Lady Jane for not adhering rigidly to the original poster's question.