Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Blind Guardian

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
right looking to buy an album but they have a load !

been listening to them for ages just havent really gotten into them much, now im starting to like them a lot.

Anyone got recommendations for an album?? older ones or newer ones?

cheers
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I know lots about them, ask anything.
    IMO (and in many other people's opinion too) "Nightfall in Middle-Earth" is their greatest. It's their second-to-latest.
  • Options
    ok then :D:D

been listening to some of the songs from imaginations from the other side..im alive and bright eyes are amazing, I have heard a lot of ppl saying the nightfall album is the best but i have been very impress with the few that i've heard from imaginations.

I'm not exactly a full on power metal fan, I just really like blind guardian ;p

So what u think out of those 2 albums?
  • Options
    Well, Nightfall is my favourite, and the position for my second favourite is between Imaginations and Somewhere far beyond. Actually, I could say that the two song you meantioned are among the least good of that album. Maybe try A past and future secret (I prefer the demo version of that, if you can find it) or And the story ends. Mordred's song is pretty good too... Well, as you can see I have a hard time choosing. :D

I'm not a big metal fan either, though I don't dislike it or anything.
  • Options
    well cheers for the info! :D

Went for nightfall will probs end up getting a few others and not eating for the last week of term lol.
  • Options
    Hehe... Have a good listening. :)