Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Longer Length PJ Bottoms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where I can get PJ bottoms in longer than usual leg lengths? I wear jeans with 34" legs and want PJ bottoms at about 32".

My mum can't see why I want them longer when they "only get taffled up around your legs in the night anyway!" but I want to be able to slob out on the sofa in them before bed and don't want the bottoms swinging around my ankles!

I have some from Marks and Spencer, but just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere else. Also, any ideas about La Senza? I did email them to ask, but noone has got back to me yet.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    I have a pair perfect for slouchng. Look for ones with stretchy material and a material like cotton. You dont seem too bothered about aesthetics (I think) so have a look in the older people's PJ section where tons of them are designed purely for comfort.

Haha this was crap advice. Good luck in your plight anyway.
  • Options
  • Options
    i hate it when pyjama bottoms shrink and they go all wafty around your ankles!

what about just getting a plain pair of jogging bottoms from topshop or somewhere, they probably do them in the tall section.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Blah wrote:

I love Long Tall Sally. It's just a shame they are more expensive than normal :(
  • Options
    I've got a pair of pj bottoms from Asda that are really long, to the point where I keep tripping over them. Have no idea of the length of them though, but Im 5ft 9 if that helps.
  • Options
    they'd drown me then, lol.