Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

took him back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my b/f split up 11 months ago, after we split up i went through him saying he would kill himself when i got someone else and loads of other stuff!! thing is i never stopped loving him!! then when i split up with that guy he was there for me and ever since hes been begging me to get back with him!!! He said things would change and he loved me and misses me, so i took him back!!! but now i can see that nothings changed hes still the guy i was with 11 months ago!! I love him soooo much and i cant let him go again, but then i cant keep going on the way things are!! what should i do? :banghead: Please please help me :(

Comments

• Options
    If he hasn't made any changes which he said he would, then there is little point in going through the relationship again. Change has to happen in order to move on. If he is still the same person 11 months ago then what does that suggest to you?
  • Options
    Do you still love him, or do you love having a partner?

If the reasons why you split up are still there, then you will split up again.

If he starts with the emotional blackmail, just tell him to do what he wants.