Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how can i make my eyes look bigger?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i really dont know the best way to apply makeup to get my eyes to look wider, can anyone help?

oh and i cant buy any new makeup, so im working with mascara and black/gray kohl pencils...? :wave:

Comments

• Options
    I normally find by putting eyeliner on the lower half of my eyes, darker on the inside and lighter on the outside and smudging it a little bit as well as having mascara and a bit of eyeshadow (whatever colour takes my fancy) my eyes normally look a bit bigger but are very accentuated.

Give it a try hun. Good luck!
  • Options
    dark eyeliner (and black mascara) are useless in making your eyes stand out. Why can't you buy more? I've always found that a light brown eyeliner applied lightly to the under lid and a brown mascara really brighten you up. Also light colored eyeshadow. But try and stay away from blue or bright colors as its not the eighties.
  • Options
    i can't buy more because i am a student and have 40 pounds to last me til christmas. and to buy all my christmas presents with. :eek:
  • Options
    Good reason ;) I found this if thats of any help.
  • Options
    hey!

:yes: that was really helpful, theres some other good articles on there... thankyou!