Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do I get him to leave me alone?

There's someone I know who keeps asking me out. The thing is, he won't take 'no' for an answer and has now asked me if I want to 'shag' him. I've told him no several times but he still won't leave me alone. Now, it's easy to say 'just stay away from him' but I have exactly the same timetable as him - meaning that I HAVE to see him everyday. (Not meaning I talk to him everyday though)

So, what really is the best thing to do? And yeah, I know he'll get bored eventually...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ignore him. If he asks you to shag him, say nothing. Its rude, but I have had to do it before, and im sure he will eventually get the message.
  • Options
    ignore him, as chan-chan says, and failing this try slagging him off loudly either as he walks past, or his mates do. He'll soon see you aren't interested!! he he :lol:
    seriously though, if you've told him no, you cant do much more than wait for him to get bored of asking! sad really!
  • Options
    Having been here before, I *should* really know what to do...
    Anyway, I'll ignore him like it has been suggested already...
    And slagging him off behind his back is evil.
  • Options
    Dont slag him off, it will only be making things worse. Try a polite but firm, no thanks im not interested.
  • Options
    chan-chan wrote:
    Ignore him. If he asks you to shag him, say nothing. Its rude, but I have had to do it before, and im sure he will eventually get the message.

If I ignore him, I have a friend of his (who also fancies me) having a go at me...
  • Options
    Tell him that he is a sad, pathetic little boy that needs to get a life. Then go on to tell him that you want him to leave you alone, if it continues try telling a teacher.
  • Options
    Dont matter. Ignore him and the mate. Seriously, to ignore is the best insult.
  • Options
    If I ignore him, I have a friend of his (who also fancies me) having a go at me...
    ^^^^
  • Options
    imho i would suggest that the next time something like this happens to say very loudly or even shout at him something along the lines of "why dont you just f'**k off you f**king sad pathetic w**ker!! and your d**k sucking little friend can stay the f**k away from me as well or my cousin is going to batter the f**k out of both of you!!!"
    Regardless of if you even have any cousins this should do the trick. :)
    Seriously, threats and public humiliation will work a lot better than a polite 'no thank you'