Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Centralisation, technology and "democracy"

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    klintock wrote:
    Oh for the love of god. I never said you couldn't create such abstractions, only that they weren't real. Seems pretty important in, say, a court where it's all supposed to have an evidential basis using facts. Add in a burden of proof on the other party and we have a recipe for amusement.

Abstract noun - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_noun

Given that there is no evidence for the existence of a country it cannot be said to be factually true or in existence at all.

you appear to have the understanding of a 5 year old
  • Options
    you appear to have the understanding of a 5 year old

Thank you. :yes:

Compliments are a new thing from you, are you feeling alright?
  • Options
    http://www.geocities.com/thornton_46/jlaws.html?200516

Point 20 onwards. Pretty good about the whole issue of value.
  • Options
    A Geocities site? Puhlease :rolleyes:
  • Options
    A Geocities site? Puhlease :rolleyes:

If a tramp says E=mc2 he's either right or wrong. If a professor of maths says 2+2=5 he's wither right or wrong.

Just read the fucking thing, eh?
  • Options
    More of the usual crap conflating use value to an individual and exchange value in a capitalist economy. All businessmen know that exchange value is determined by production costs - one of the Dragons on Dragon's Den said as much on this weeks show, I got a letter from NPower about my leccy bill going up due to higher production costs etc etc etc. Its only people (like you) with a bee in their bonnet trying to prove how free markets are fair who kid themselves that exchange value arises in some mystical spontaneous way.
    Get over it klintock. You lost. Move on.
  • Options
    More of the usual crap conflating use value to an individual and exchange value in a capitalist economy.

Wel, it's actually about a free market economy which would be an entirely different thing than the centrally planned collectivist mess we have now.
    I got a letter from NPower about my leccy bill going up due to higher production costs etc etc etc.

It was an offer of contract, send em one back saying you'll have to pay less because you aren't getting a pay rise in january or something. Theres usually a two week time period after which you are deemed to have accepted.
    All businessmen know that exchange value is determined by production costs - one of the Dragons on Dragon's Den said as much on this weeks show

If it's on TV it must be true!
    Its only people (like you) with a bee in their bonnet trying to prove how free markets are fair who kid themselves that exchange value arises in some mystical spontaneous way.

Who the hell said free markets are fair? They aren't and that's how it should be, with everyone winning how can they be fair?
    Get over it klintock. You lost. Move on.

Will do. Hope you are feeling better, btw.