Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BJ's /giving head

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so its been done a few times, but the post from Super human got me thinking. At the moment when I give the bf a blow job, I have always stop before he cums and then we have sex.

I don't know why I have never let him cum in my mouth and he has never moaned about this, but I guess I'm just nervous :nervous: about what it is like. As I mentioned in the post by Super human I have only really just become comfortable with going down on him this weekend (only really be giving him bj's the last month), so could this have something to do with it?

I quiet like the thought of him cuming over my breasts :blush: , as sometimes before I have gone down on him he has rubbed his head over my breasts and small amounts of pre-cum was rubbed onto them.

Comments

• Options
    It is most likely a lack of experience that is the main problem.
    The more you give oral sex the more comfortable you will be come and more you will want to try new things like having himcum over your boobs, or over your face or in your mouth, then eventually you will go from spitting to swallowing.
    It is all a natural evolutionary process that you can take your time with and do at your own comfortable pace!
  • Options
    it tastes rank but iv always just swallowed as its too messy otherwise but recently iv managed to make it so it just goes straight to the back of my mouth and misses my tongue all together. hmm i suppose, yes Little_one, its all part of the evolutionary period of becoming good at giving head. it all comes with practice
  • Options
    To be honest the taste is fecking disgusting and the texture is worse, i always swallow because i love my bf and the thougth of running straight off to the bathroom to spit it out seems heartless and rude, we always have a cuddle for a couple of minutes after whilst hes still enojying the sensation, i wouldnt want to ruin that feeling for him (cos id kill him if he did it to me after ive cum!)

...however, i always have to go and brush my teeth afterwards and often i am a little sick, it always feels like its stuck in my throat and i just want to get rid of it so i cough some back up...sorry for the gross details but i was kinda wondering if anyone else can't stand teh texture?

Doesnt stop me doing it for him though...and he doesnt know i hate the taste, he doesnt think i love it but i think it would really hurt him and kill his enjoyment to know.

Having said that tho, not all guys cum is the same and diet ect does effect it, you may be lucky :D
  • Options
    I dont mean to be overly descriptive here, but I've found, if you get him real far in the back of your throat when he comes and you just make the swallowing motions right away, you taste and feel virtually nothing.
  • Options
    To be honest the taste is fecking disgusting and the texture is worse, i always swallow because i love my bf and the thougth of running straight off to the bathroom to spit it out seems heartless and rude, we always have a cuddle for a couple of minutes after whilst hes still enojying the sensation, i wouldnt want to ruin that feeling for him (cos id kill him if he did it to me after ive cum!)

...however, i always have to go and brush my teeth afterwards and often i am a little sick, it always feels like its stuck in my throat and i just want to get rid of it so i cough some back up...sorry for the gross details but i was kinda wondering if anyone else can't stand teh texture?

Thanks for the honest reply, I think that is the main reason why I have so far stopped before he has cum, as I worried that I will be sick afterwards.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I dont mean to be overly descriptive here, but I've found, if you get him real far in the back of your throat when he comes and you just make the swallowing motions right away, you taste and feel virtually nothing.

At the moment I'm not sure if I could get him really far back in my throat without gagging yet, but I could try to increase how far back he goes a little each time.
  • Options
    arrgh it glues the back of your throat together! :yuck: i keep a bottle of pop close to hand and my boyfriend doesn't mind me taking a sip after to get rid of the taste and unstick the windpipe, as long as i give him a cuddle after.
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    arrgh it glues the back of your throat together! :yuck: i keep a bottle of pop close to hand and my boyfriend doesn't mind me taking a sip after to get rid of the taste and unstick the windpipe, as long as i give him a cuddle after.

That could work, as we both normally take a drink up with us when we go to bed anyway.
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    arrgh it glues the back of your throat together!

Aha! So im not teh only one whos found this! Thank god! :D
  • Options
    I think the taste stems from what they eat and drink, so sweet things are likely to make it nicer etc.

My ex drank a lot of beer, and in 18months I let him come in my mouth twice. Ok I swallowed both times because I figure it's already in my mouth, I can already feel and taste it, and because I could swallow as he came, it was over a lot quicker. Plus I can't seem to hold a massive amount in my mouth so I don't suppose I could've held it long enough to spit.

My current boyfriend doesn't drink beer much at all, maybe one or two bottles every six months or so, and it definately tastes an awful lot nicer, still a little salty, but I actually like the taste of his and so swallowing it doesn't bother me in the slighest.
  • Options
    I think the taste stems from what they eat and drink, so sweet things are likely to make it nicer etc.

My current boyfriend doesn't drink beer much at all, maybe one or two bottles every six months or so, and it definately tastes an awful lot nicer, still a little salty, but I actually like the taste of his and so swallowing it doesn't bother me in the slighest.

I recon this is very true. It is also runnier (thus nicer texture) and sweeter if he has been really turned on for a long time. If you take your time over sex, get him really worked up then it will taste a lot better. As this is something you can control I'd definately recommend it. Some of the enjoyment for me (when given head) is seeing the girl really appear to enjoy it and coming in her mouth is part of that (not essential by any means :-) but nicer. Good luck
  • Options
    some women dont like it but some women do. just go with the flow n do wateva is comforatable with u

sauce xxx :yippe: