Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is this my fault?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

The bloke Im seeing at the mo is great in bed but never cums during sex, i always have to finish him off afterwards...am i doing something wrong??

Comments

• Options
    you're better off asking him tbh
  • Options
    Probably not, tbh.

Is he on any medication? Is he inexperienced? is he stressed?

I couldn't come through penetration when I was on Prozac, for instance.
  • Options
    well he's the only one who can really say, we can only assume
  • Options
    thanks for your replies, i prob should ask him really, just a bit embarrassed to! He's very experienced, not stressed and not on medication!! At first i thought he was just trying to make me cum first by going longer but its happened every time now and im not so sure...
  • Options
    Well if you're close enough to sleep with him; you must be close enough to discuss the problem.

If you're not, then it might be an idea to re-consider what you're doing.
  • Options
    'Well if you're close enough to sleep with him; you must be close enough to discuss the problem.'

I know!

I just wanted to find out if anyone had had a similar experience and could tell me if it could be something i was doing before i spoke to him about it (which I will do)
  • Options
    I haven't had that problem myself, but it probably will be a delicate area, so be gentle! :)
  • Options
    Some people can get self conscious when they near ejaculation so it stops them, though as kermit said there are other things that might stop him, just ask him. Boys aren't as macho as you may think.
  • Options
    hi

First time on the forum here. I'm having a similar problem at the moment. i Slipt from my wife about 4months ago, not had sex for about 4months before that. i've now met someone else who is great, the sex is great, but i cant cum. i get to the point but nothing happens. she being understanding but think she's blaming herself for it.
  • Options
    Ok i have a similar problem i cant seem to cum during sex and never have, i found without a condom I can, but i dont like not having one on, thought of kids scares me 22yrs old.

The other problem is my g/f is the same as in she has only ever cum maybe 2x, so we both feel we suck at sex.

We enjoy it alot but after 4-6hrs of banging away, one of us will have to stop either she is starting 2 hurt or i cramp up.

Neither of us are gymnasits but we have tried pretty much every postion and what not and doesnt seem to matter, even done public places, cars, romantic get aways where there is no stress.

I also went to sexual health councling and got checked out by a doctor for a physical problems with my fella, as far as i can tell we both have a mental problem and that stops us.

To top it off we have to lie there and finish are selves off cause no matter what I might do for her or she might do for me, it never works.

Any help ideas would be great as we are both getting down on this issue.