Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ok im lost, What do they think?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay here i go, lately i have met my ex from 3 years ago, we only dated like a kids thing for a month when i was 15 so it was all abit of fun really, But i seen her in the past now and again thinking shes so nice but never spoke really till about a month ago we started chatting, on thursday after the pub i ended out going out with her on a drive and was chatting till 5am! and she was just smiling at me i asked y you just make me smile and dont you think its really wierd how we talk and get on so well and we have not seen each other for like 3 years, and asking for hugs then stroking my wrist to me it felt like she fancyed me alittle bit but am i reading in to this to much :chin: , the next night we go out again chatting and one of her friends was bored so we picked her up and she came from the ride and had a laugh, that night i got in text her saying thanks for taking us out tonight do it again next week or something, she replys saying thats well wierd i was just about to text u its fun being with you i enjoi ur company next time we can go bowling or something what do you think, so im seeing her again in about a weeks time, but one issue im getting a impression she likes me, but she has been with her bf for 2 year's but they argue all the time, but she has said he like lives with her all the time he spends over hers, i seen him a few nights they dont spend time with each other that much in the pub as she was sitting with me not him, she has told me he has hit her a few times too! so part of me thinks can she like me more then him :eek2: but when i was in the car the other night she rang him asking him how he was because he felt ill, and again a few of my friends do think she likes me too, its really odd so im confused, + the bf is a jealous person so me being friends with her i prob end up getting a bit of a kicking.... So im all over the place and dont know what to do

Comments

• Options
    she has a boyfriend

and you think he could be violent

i think you are aware of these warning signs and should stay clear of her until she is single.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    she has a boyfriend

and you think he could be violent

i think you are aware of these warning signs and should stay clear of her until she is single.

Or get a load of fellas to kick the fuck out of the lad and tell him never to touch her again and get out of her life.
  • Options
    But i have liked her every time i seen her for 3 years

yeh he would be violent i think, as he has hit her,

shes the only girl who i have really liked loads straight away and liking her for 3 year's each time i saw her,... i mean i would not mind getting a beating for her as long as some thing came of it.

Yeh she has a bf but the way shes coming across makes me feel like she likes me but then i think could i be reading into it too much, But i have never done in the pass reading into things to much,

Do you think i should say to her, im not sure about seeing you because of your boyfriend?... or some thing, its hard,
  • Options
    Here's how the situation seems to me.

You obviously like her, she likes you, she's in a shitty relationship but for some reason (i don't know the girl personally) she doesn't break up with the lad. My advice, tell her you like her and that your lad is not right for her. Whats the worst that can happen, she'll say "no I like you as a friend" whats the best that can happen, she'll dump him and go for you.
  • Options
    Just ask her what the situation is.
  • Options
    If she is being attacked by her partner then you need to talk to her about what is going on. Maybve she would leave him if she knew she had someone else to protect her- leaving a violent and abusive partner can be very scary.

Not that I condone violence in any way, but what turlough said is a very good idea. get someone to beat the shit out of him.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, So like when we go bowling or some thing along them lines you think i should tell her i have feelings for her, :confused: and see what she does?.

Shes just text me asking how am i etc and what im up to, and we just saw each other a 1 days before,
  • Options
    stay away for now, but be there as a friend.

maybe she's just being friendly with you for some nicer company? it sounds like she likes you, and even though her boyfriend might be an arsehole, he's still her boyfriend.
  • Options
    So keep being friends with her/some of you said give the boyfriend a beating i dont think that would go down too well in her books/some of you said tell her how i feel/ last one forget about her i dont think i could do this??,

so the to options im thinking of are telling her how i feel, or just keep being friends with her and just hold back my feelings,

im crazy over her its really odd how much i have fallen for her, so what is the best one for me too do? would you guys say

And thanks all for the help :thumb:
  • Options
    Just tell her how you feel...you can't keep these emotions locked up inside you.
  • Options
    But she has been with her bf for 2 years i dont think she would leave him after all this time?...
  • Options
    You don't know until you ask, do you?
  • Options
    I suppose been texting again today and i got a messege saying from her

"aww ur sweet, it seems ur the person who understands me most"

Next time i see her face to face i will let my feelings out, i will keep you guys updated :thumb:
  • Options
    as i promised i would keep you up to date,

I spoke to her on the phone today and she asked me if i fancyed her, i said yes but the response was like why does this always happen all boys i get close to as a friend fancy me,
    But she says if i wernt with my boyfriend i would of been all over you in the car the other day i just wanted to kiss you and hug you,
    I look at you some times and you give me butterflys when you do a certain pose when talking,
    She goes on saying i cant hug you as it might lead on, but changes her mind and says i can hug you,
    after a 2 hour and 45 mins convo,
    she was like this coming out in the open dont stop us from being friends does it?, I said no of course not and we might be meeting up tomorrow what do you guys think of this? :blush:
  • Options
    i'd be careful. i mean i think it's great that she likes you too but she should break up with her bf because if anything happens between you and he finds out it could be bad for both of you. she should break up with him if he's violent but because of that she's most probably scared of him. i'd tackle that problem first. talk to her about it and tell her you'll be there for her if things get rough. she's probably feeling confused and will need time to think things over. just be there when she's thinking and give her the moral support she needs
  • Options
    Thanks human :)

just be there when she's thinking and give her the moral support she needs
    i will try :thumb:
    but do you know what the worst thing of all is? I can't get her out of my head now even more now after her telling me this, now all i want to do is kill time by sleeping etc till i see her next, i have not felt this way before even with my ex who lasted a year and 8 months,

all i want to do is text her/see her/phone her but this is the sticky bit i have spoke to her nearly every day, but i feel like im being obsessive but if i stop now say lets go out etc she will think i dont want to be her friend as she has said i want you there as a friend at there at the moment sort of thing she has blew me out a few times as she stuffers from panic attacks and been bad lately, so shall i slow down the texting ring etc or keep at the same pace i dont want to make her tthink i dont want to be her friend but at the same time i dont want her to think im obsessive, i am secertly as i cant get her out of my head (and want to see her all the time and seeing her just gives me such a good happy feelings) but i dont want to show that, so what shall i do?